Программа,которая позволит улучшить свои результаты в беге путём анализа своих треков.
SportyPal v.2.0 Pro Beta RUS(спасибо vadim_bogaiskov)
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Дополнительные требования: GPS
Разрешение экрана: QVGA, VGA
Тип установки: CAB
Язык: ENG, RUS ...
Подобное ПО: VITO ActiveTrace, Run.GPS Trainer
История изменений: показать/скрыть
обновленный перевод для версии 1.27
* Исправил предыдущие замечания (см. обсуждение в этой ветке)
* Перевел новые фразы
* Sharing to Twitter now works just like sharing to Facebook. SportyPal no longer requires you to enter your Twitter username and password to share, but you have to connect your SportyPal account to your Twitter account. To do this, log in to sportypal.com, go to My Profile, click the Facebook & Twitter tab, click the Connect button next to Twitter and follow the onscreen instructions.
* The workout details Options menu now has a Fix option that should fix workouts that have negative values or values to large to be uploaded. This is irreversible, and it can sometimes trim a few seconds off of non-broken workouts, so don’t use it on non-broken workouts, OK?
* Fixed an UI-related crash that would often occur if a device drops the GPS signal mid-workout.
* Attempted to fix the HD2′s power+GPS issues as per our users’ advice on the forums. We obviously can’t test if this helps, since we’ve never experienced these issues ourselves, but we hope it’ll help.
* Increased Google Map download timeout for those folks out there with slower data connections.
* The task manager should now show only one instance of SportyPal running at a time.
* Fixed a potential crash while downloading the post-workout Google map.
* Fixed a bug where the “My Profile” screen would not to be updated with a new language until you restarted the application.
* Ports in the GPS port selection list should now appear in the correct order.
* Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the workout stats in the workout details view to appear with the workout’s Google map as their background.
* The sorting menu in My Workouts is now closed when starting to drag the workouts list while the menu is open.
* The prompt asking you if you want to upload your workout after it’s finished no longer has the question mark icon/background.
* Several more minor bug fixes.
· The end (red/hang up) button should no longer cause your device to freeze.
· Fixed the weird map thing that happens if you can’t resist the urge to switch your device’s orientation while waiting for the map image to load.
· Fixed the pop-up menus.
· · The one in the workout details form is no longer obscured by the map.
· · Entering or leaving screens while a menu is open will no longer cause the next screen to start with an open menu.
· If you use the end button to close SportyPal while viewing the rotated workout map or graph, your screen orientation will be restored to default.
· Fixed several crashes (thanks to everyone who sent in an error log – we can’t reproduce most of these issues, so you basically fixed this one yourselves).
· Fixed Twitter sharing.
· · Fixed the share screen not remembering your Twitter username and password (again, thanks for reporting this).
· · Your Twitter posts now have a short link to your workout.
A new update is now online for Windows Mobile users, fixing most of the issues introduced in 1.2.4. Here’s what we fixed:
* Upload speed should be back to normal now.
* SportyPal should no longer crash at random on certain devices.
* Downloading the workout map right after completing the workout should no longer force your display mode to landscape.
* The home, end and call buttons are now handled properly. The taskbar will now appear when the home or call buttons are pressed. The end button now closes SportyPal, unless you are in the middle of a workout, in which case it just minimizes it. If you can’t find SportyPal in the programs menu (the one on the home screen’s upper right corner), then run SportyPal again (it won’t start another instance, just show the running application).
* The start menu no longer says “SportyPal” after you close the application. Note that closing SportyPal now takes you to the home screen regardless of what you had running in the background (same effect as pressing the end button).
* Registration failures now have more detailed error messages.
* Fixed a potential crash that could occur while saving a workout.
* The GPS signal loss warning is a bit less sensitive now.
* The “Turn display off during workout” option now works properly and doesn’t force your display to turn off when it isn’t enabled.
* Registration results should make a lot more sense now (now more wrong password messages if you didn’t enter the wrong password).
* Windows Mobile Standard users can now view and use the sharing screen again.
* Removed the autopause option since it didn’t seem to do much and it was nothing but trouble.
* Reduced overall memory usage.
* SportyPal will no longer crash if it encounters a write error during upload (upload will still fail, though).
* Checkpoints are no longer placed automatically at the beginning and end of a pause section, leading to a NaN value during analysis on the website.
* Improved error logging to help us find several bugs that users have reported but that we can’t reproduce. Also fixed a potential crash during error logging (the application would have already crashed at that point, but it would’ve prevented the log from being saved).
* Altitude detection has been improved. Since we suspect that, according to user data, altitude detection may be causing altitude during a workout to “skip” (jump between invalid and valid values), we’ve also added an option to turn it off.
* Added several improvements in reading workouts from memory.
* Workouts that do not contain any coordinates will now be removed when you attempt to access them. This will most likely cause SportyPal to crash (gracefully), but then again, you shouldn’t have been able to save that kind of workout anyway. At least it’ll keep the empty workout from causing any more trouble.
* Implicitly invalid coordinates (all zeroes or out of the map) should no longer bog down a workout as long as you’re receiving something that looks valid, no matter how bad your signal is.
* Upload confirmation show up properly now, along with a notification for the new version.
* Added new workout types: skiing, rowing, horse riding, driving, flying, sailing, swimming, hiking, paragliding, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, surfing and golfing.
* Added variable sampling rates according to workout type.
* Altitude mode is auto-detected now. There should be no need to set it manually now, but the option’s still there in the profile screen if you need it.
* Added an experimental auto-pause feature. We still don’t know if it works well on all devices, but you can turn it off in the profile screen if you don’t like it.
* The workout tracking map screen now displays the correct current speed instead of the average speed (oops).
* Removed the splash screen. Starting SportyPal now takes you directly to the main menu.
* When uploading, you’ll get a notification when a new version is available. The notification should contain a clickable link that you can use to download the new version directly.
* SportyPal now sends unit system information properly when using the device to create an account. If you register an account with imperial units selected, you’ll see imperial units when you log in to the website with that account.
* Fixed several extremely rare bugs that make SportyPal unstartable, like corrupted workouts or map images being saved.
* Also fixed a potential Facebook-related crash (“potential” as in “no one has reported it, but it was bound to happen sooner or later”).
* SportyPal now checks for and attempts to correct negative length/time workouts.
* Fixed the pop-up menus that sometimes refused to appear.
* The profile screen should start-up much faster now.
* Added some instructions on where you should place the device during the workout. They show up while you’re waiting for a GPS signal fix.
* You no longer have to enter an e-mail address to start a workout. You only need to enter your weight now.
* Fixed several translation-related bugs in the sharing screen.
* The sharing screen should now close itself after a successful share.