Power Radio это FM-плеер с RDS. Встроенный FM-плеер во многих девайсах часто игнорирует некоторую информацию (RDS, радиотекст). Power Radio призвана «достать» из радиостанции всевозможную информацию, ну и проигрывать конечно.
- после первого запуска PowerRadio просканирует весь диапазон и отобразит доступные станции
- долгое нажатие на Scan вызывает меню ручного сканирования
- ear/spk переключает вывод звука на динамик, либо наушники
- mute отключает звук
- blend улучшает стерео
- stereo переключает моно/стерео
- Radiotext: contains information broadcast by the respective station. What you get here totally depens on the broadcaster. You might see title and interpret, call-in numbers, SMS trafficservice numbers, URL's etc.
- traffic announcements
- program type
- coverage area
- date, time, timezone
- various status flags
PowerRadio is built on top of flywhc's GFMAPI, which currently supports Diamond, Raphael, Blackstone, Polaris, X1, Rhodium, Topaz.
Screen resolution is designed to work with VGA and WVGA devices only.
FM bandswitching is partially hardcoded for CCIR band (i might rework that in the future).
Full credits to flywhc for his GFMAPI, which brings full RDS power to the developer.
After setup when started for the first time, PowerRadio will scan the whole band for stations, storing them to the available preset buttons.
manual scan: long-press "scan" button to get context menu with various options
preset buttons: long-press a button to get context menu with options for store, delete, rename
ear/spk: switch between earphones and speaker
mute/unmute: self explanatory
blend: improves stereo reception and/or expands stereo base
stereo: switch between mono/stereo
All settings are saved in PowerRadio.ini.
Upcoming features / fixes
- fix volume bug on start fixed in next release
- allow user defined scan sensitivity next release
- evaluate country settings fixed in next release
- store station names during scan will be default in next release
- skinning support next release will allow for skinning and switching skins on the fly
- check "replaces font" bug partially fixed in next release. While PowerRadio is running, font is still replaced. On exit, font will be switched back.
- add waitcursors on startup/exit partially added, but no waitcursors on exit (.net limitation)
- more preset buttons next release
- power management options, check screen state and suspend background processing next release
- evaluate RDS checkwords soon
- optional PDA time sync when RDS time info arrives soon
- numeric keypad for direct entering frequency soon
- landscape support later
- integrate with external audio recording app subject to investigation
Discontinued features / research / approach
- headset button support:
not possible. Currently no one seems to know how to programatically interface the button. There are a few workarounds but they are heavily device- and ROM dependent.
- stereo indicator derived from pilot signal
not possible, seems to be not supported by FMSAPI.DLL
- support for QVGA, WQVGA, or others smaller than 640 x 480 px
sorry folks, this software needs plenty of room on the screen.
Патч для Eten
Скачать / Download [21.47 Kb]
Power Radio 220.127.116.11
Поддерживаемые девайсы: Diamond, Raphael, Blackstone, Polaris, Rhodium и Topaz.
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Разрешение экрана: VGA, WVGA
Тип установки: CAB
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- bugfix: didnt load correct skin after restart
- bugfix: crash when starting scan after clean install
- bugfix: couldnt enter negative values for squelchlevel (using the new reverse squelch option)
- bugfix: some registry settings didnt get updated when using headset button
- doc error: script command "AudioPath" should be "AudioPathToggle"
- additional skin "brown", thats the v1 default retro skin :)
- experimental landscape support. Be aware this is still buggy - in development
- Battery Info can be switched on/off via menu layout
- psname (StationName) is trimmed when writing to registry
- fixed: frequency didnt get updated in registry when using presetprev/presetnext buttonhandler commands
- additional values are written to registry for evaluation via scripts: status of audiopath, mute, blend, stereo. For details see documentation.
- bugfix: blend settings showed inverted status
- Power Radio got gesture support! Please note that this is only supported on Windows Mobile 6.5 or greater
The following gestures are available:
- swipe right/left to switch to next/previous preset bank
- pan a preset to another (free) location. It wont let you overwrite existing presets.
- removed check for FMS_API.DLL
- tuner sensitivity setting reverted to previous versions, as it led to problems on some devices
- changed signal strength calcucation: as there is no absolute maximum to use as a percentage indicator, the strongest station is used for that purpose. Maximum value is saved in PowerRadio.ini.
-added battery status display
-additional actions for preset buttons: previous preset, seek rev
-changed behaviour: when device is suspended it wakes up on headset button press. Now its sent to suspend after processing the button press
- changed PowerOff behaviour as some devices/ROMs waked up itself after pressing power off
- new function: handle alternate frequencies:
This implies a couple of changes. First, if a station transmits AF lists via RDS they are collected (this has been done in the past too). Now additionally, they are assigned to the current preset, saved in PowerRadio.ini, and retrieved from there respectively. That means, even if you dont receive the station you want to tune, the previously saved AF list is available for action.
The action may be to manually scan for the best frequency, or assign a AF autoscan level. When current reception level is below the AF autoscan level, Power Radio will initiate an AF scan and choose the strongest station. To do it manually, use the "choose best" option on the "Tune alternate frequencies" menu.
This is very handy if you are on travel or go abroad and want to follow your favorite station.
- PowerRadio.ini now contains PI and AF's for presets
- fixed a couple of minor glitches
- added some internal stuff (extended logging etc.)
- new function: TA volume, will be used when a traffic announcement is active on the channel, even when mute is active.
- reworked / bugfixed reception strength display and handling. This also effects tuner sensitivity
- corrected a bug which lead to increased power consumption when screen is off
- RDS messagepipeline performance tuning (avoid messagestorms)
- introduced a new color definition for EON TP available
- minor fixes and adaptions
- bugfix at RDS message rendering, causing delays during message reception
- additional info fields for Program Reference, country and language information. Currently i get strange language codes from the RDS stream so this needs further investigation, consider it not fully functional at this time.
- with the help of beemer (the TMC guru) i was able to nail the crash-on-exit problem, so this should be history.
- changed textmessages scrolling behaviour