TouchOne - новый, революционный интерфейс удобный для управления пальцем, для Windows Mobile телефонов с Touchscreen.
Provide a community-demand based touch friendly interface.
Provide an easy to use SDK for anyone who wants to develop widgets / plugins, using .NET CF or XML.
1.) Supports DLL Plugins for customizing Homescreen and additional screens. XML to be added shortly. With documentation, making customizing and adding to it free and easy.
2.) Allowing up to 20 user customizeable screens that can be used for program shortcuts or plugins/widgets.
3.) Very smooth screen transitions and crisp graphics, no choppiness.
4.) Easy to use 'no-buttons' navigation, slide up/down for applications and left/right for customizeable screens. Navigation is not relative, so you do not 'get lost' on where you are at. The Homescreen, applications and settings are always a maximum of 2 swipes of your thumb away.
Скачать / Download [3.3 Mb]
Для работы требуется:
Без них никак!
Системные требования: Нет данных
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: .Net Compact Framework 3.5
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: CAB
Автор/Разработчик: dehx (отблагодарить)
Язык: Не нужен
История изменений: показать/скрыть
* Weather widget should work correctly for everyone. To update weather, tap on the bottom middle of the clock, where the weather icon does or should appear.
* Calendar speed has been improved
* Uses less [...]
Version 0.2 Alpha
* Support for repositioning application shortcuts and widgets.
* Support for loading custom themes.
* Support for 6.5.3
* Widgets have been optimized, literally doubling their speed. Should remedy alot of lag that people are experiencing with the calendar.
* Some miscellaneous bugs with the application in general.
* support for custom themes and icons.
(2009 - November 21) Version 0.1.3 Alpha
* Homescreen clock now supports whatever your locale time format is set to. IN other words, if you use a 24h clock it works and displays correctly now.
* TouchOne can display up to 1000 app shortcuts on 50-64 screens, depending on your device and how many apps will fit. VGA/WVGA/WQVGA display 20 apps per app screen, whereas other resolutions display 16.
* Substantial memory savings, application has a lighter footprint for all devices. This should help alot with memory issues that QVGA devices have with only 64-128 MB ram. NOTE: Memory usage depends hgeavily upon how many applications you have installed. A possible workaround for those with a gazillion apps, is an optional app selection list that lets you choose what app shortcuts display, this may be something I will add in the future.
* Widgets and Application will save settings now. If you have the background changed, or certain widgets enabled/disabled. Your settings will persist through a soft reset.
* TouchOne now has a settings option to "Refresh Applications" that will detect new applications that have been installed/uninstalled and update the apps accordingly.
(2009 - November 9) Version 0.1.2 Alpha
* Added support for all international Roms.
* Application icon cutoff at 300 apps, until solution or workaround is implemented.
Version 0.1.1 Alpha
* Added support for Spanish (ESN, SPA) Roms.
* Added support for WQVGA (Samsung Omnia Models, etc.) * Added support for Square QVGA (Palm Treo Pro, etc.) * Touch One now properly launches when installed to a SD Storage Card. * More settings for weather widget * Reduced memory usage substantially. * Touch One can now handle over 300+ application icons. (I only test with 360 icons) * Reduced some lag on startup, also reduced lag when trying to redraw while panning between screens.