Бесплатная программа для навигации, аналог Google Maps.
* Использует OpenStreetMap вместо карт Google.
* Поддерживает GPS и GSM-триангуляцию (если нет GPS).
* Карты сохраняются на устройстве и загружаются только новые.
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.14
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: .Net Compact Framework 3.5
Разрешение экрана: QVGA, VGA
Тип установки: CAB
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- OpenMobileMaps freezing on splash screen
- OpenMapSurfer map added to collection (thx to Loren for this tip!)
- just a few bugfixes to prevent instabilities on certain phones
- button to force re-download of actually viewed tiles.
- word wrapping for GraphicText
- show arrow with direction when moving instead of pin
- added HD2 multitouch feature (pinch-to-zoom)
- bookmark functionality
- re-designed the context menu
- added reverse geocoding
- implement optional 2x map zoom
- re-worked settings screen to fit more items on smaller screens
- added copy&paste to textboxes
- added "clear search results" to context menu
- draw straight flight route from A to B
- corrected version check routines with proper translations
- prevent creating folders for tiles when downloads are disabled.
- correct button alignments on some windows
- prevent backlight dimming while OMM is in foreground
- deleting downloaded cab on first start
v1.4.3816.9028 (Hotfix 2)
- WebServices updated to match the new OpenMobileMaps website.
due to porting the official OMM homepage from Perl to ASP.NET, I had to
update the feedback messaging system and updating functionality
- bug fixed in registration form:
some email addresses were rejected as being invalid.
- many many bugs fixed (like ommconfig.xml and maps.xml problems...)
- download speed improved
- multi-language support (new languages can be downloaded from server)
- software is able to use different map providers
- registration for users who have donated introduced
this will grant you full features of OpenMobileMaps.
IMPORTANT: everyone who already has donated, please register (About->Register)
your copy of OpenMobileMaps!
- zoom level is displayed inside of drag button
- new icon for windows mobile 6.5 phones
- world-wide route calculation possible
- bug fixed: trying to download tiles beyond 2^zoom-1
- scale added
- zooming in and out with softkeys possible (if your phone has those)
- "Follow Me" and "Where Am I?" feature changed into a button with push-pin
The button appears, when you tap or move the map. This automatically turns off "Follow Me" mode.
To turn it on just tap on the button with the red push-pin.
- Context menu and Main Menu reorganized (removed/replaced entries)
- support for other map sources
GUI added to select different map sources. The maps are save in osmcache/maps.xml.
- Yellow Pins for search results added
- Address Search changed to use OSM Nominatim first -> see http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org
ORS address search is only used as a fallback.
Nominatim supports address search for the whole planet (not only europe)!
- bug fixed: negative coordinates were interpreted wrong
- bug fixed: search pins are now behind other controls
- Info reduced. GPS and GSM info is shown when tapped on the red push-pin.
- Gps device/service/fix state is visible in the bottom left corner
red boxes mean: gps device is on but service is not yet ready
orange boxes mean: gps device/service on but NO FIX
number of green boxes shows the signal quality on FIX
- bug fixed: map tiles weren't updated when using cursor buttons
- size of initial download information reduced
- size of About window reduced
- maps.xml creation after install optimized (should not make problems anymore)
v1.2.3723.6173 (nightly build)
- new menu added (click on the grey box at the bottom of the map)
drag the menu down to hide it!
- removed some entries from context menu
- removed "Get Route": it's always calculated if Start and Finish are set
- self update function
- completely rewritten GSM positioning including circle calculation
- switch between mph and km/h
- Status and Controls on/off moved back to context menu for faster access
- counting data sent/received over internet connection
- completely rewritten GUI handling
- performance optimizations for new GUI
- About-window added with check for latest version
- zooming effect added
- Location Utility Service XSD implemented (for address search)
- OpenStreetMap and Windows Mobile logo optimized for higher resolutions
BTW: the new gui adapts to all kinds of resolutions, no matter wheither it is
running on QVGA or Full HD!
- Route calculation added.
Hint: in address search select an address and go to context-menue.
choose wheither it is your route start or finish.
when start and finish are selected then select "get route".
- application icon updated
- bugs fixed
- bugs fixed
if you find any bugs, please try the debug version from this post:
- ommconfig.xml moved to application path
now, it should be removed on uninstall