Похоже таки научились приручать Zoom Bar в Diamond2, Pro2 и других девайсах.
The Zoom Bar is the little strip at the bottom of your Touch Pro 2's screen that is used in a handful of applications on your device. Wouldn't it be nice if you could use it in every application? Customized to fit your needs? That's where ZoomBarPlus comes in! You can map keystrokes for tapping, double tapping, long tapping, and swiping left/right. Default zoom functionality is also retained for all applications that are already Zoom Bar aware.
This app was developed because I wanted to have a virtual D-Pad of sorts. The default actions are swipe-right sends the down arrow, swipe-left the up arrow, double tap the action (center) button, long tap is backspace (which is "back" in Total Commander CE, which I use a lot). You can set it up any way you want!
- This is a BETA release, so it should be treated as possibly being unstable!
- Assign keycodes to tap, double tap, long tap, swipe left, and swipe right gestures on the zoom bar.
- Swipe gestures can repeat keystrokes when held, which is good for simulating holding down a D-Pad button, for example.
- Use a registry editor to change configuration settings (a config app will come soon).
- Disables itself if the user is using an application that handles the ZoomBar natively.
- Option to disable itself if the user is on a MessageBox (dialog), so as to not accidentally confirm an "are you sure" notification.
- VERY low resources used -- runs as a TRUE service and uses as close as 0% CPU as is possible by an app like this.
- Configuration app (.Net CF 3.5 required).
- New gestures: tap and swipe (with hold). Default will be D-Pad Left and D-Pad Right.
- AppToDate support
- New registry location for settings (for safety): HKCUSoftwareAvian WavesZoomBarPlus
- Per-Window Class settings: ignore (default ZoomBar), or custom gesture settings
- Screen orientation aware (optional landscape flip swipe gestures)
Системные требования: Нет данных
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Дополнительные требования: Zoom Bar
Тип установки: CAB
Язык: Нет данных
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- Fixed bug: if the active window changed while you were in the middle of a single tap delay, long tap delay, or swipe-repeat, it would continue repeating, even if the new foreground window class was one of the classes that handles the ZoomBar natively, leading to unexpected results.
- You can now specify whether you want ZBP to deactivate when the MessageBox class is in the foreground. This is useful for disabling ZBP when a confirmation message appears. In particular, with Total Commander CE, it was very easy to try to "tap" to activate a file and accidentally click the DELETE button simultaneously, leading to a Delete->Confirm Yes situation. Needless to say, it led to bad results when a lot of stuff you didn't want to delete was, in fact, deleted. :-( Now, it can't happen because ZBP will (by default) deactivate when the confirmation box appears.