Pocket Breeze - плагин для тудей который позволяет отображать события календаря, заметки, to-do, почту. Возможность изменения/удаления/создания объектов.
- горизонтальное и вертикальное расположения вкладок
- неограниченное количество настраиваемых вкладок
- до 30 событий и задач на экране Today
- интеграция с Agenda Fusion, Pocket Informant
- настраиваемые цвета и шрифты
- группировка задач
- мягкие фильтры для сортировки событий
- редактирование задач и событий всего одним тапом
- выключение / перемещение вкладок по желанию для лучшего вида
SBSH PocketBreeze v.5.6.1 (Dasai)
Системные требования: WM2003 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Тип установки: CAB
Автор/Разработчик: SBSH Mobile Software LTD
История изменений: показать/скрыть
SBSH PocketBreeze v.5.6.1
* Fix corruption or hang seen after changing sort settings
* Fix icon assignments getting lost after PB Settings or reboot
* Fix accidental clicking after scrolling to a different tab
* Fix filter bar occasionally not redrawing after using dropdown
* Locate PhatPad when installed on storage card
* Remove obsolete settings: Double click scrolling, full drag scrolling
SBSH PocketBreeze v.5.6 RC1
* Remove "Beta" designation
* Fix ignored first click after menu actions
* Fix tab bar redraw after settings change (especially under SecondToday/WisBar)
* Fix to not complete task when clicking to expand long task title
* Fix error when clicking on empty schedule region
* Disable any outstanding message notification when marking as unread
* Prevent "scrollback" when switching tabs
* Support Pocket Informant assigned icons for appointments
* Fix SMS reply option (to set recipient)
* Fix contents of "no tasks" menu
v.5.5 Public Beta 9
* Resolve multiple problems with clicking items (pop-up notes, etc.)
* Support choice of weather views when using PocketWeather
* Re-implement missing "Assign Icon..." feature for appointments
* Support .png category icons from PocketInformant
* New option to hide completed appointments
* Allow completing tasks by tapping on row (from schedule tab)
* Support "no items" level popup menu even when items exist
* Fix status bar redraw when sliding tabs
* Reset scrolling when sliding tabs
* Fix corruption when changing sort order
* Increase year selector size within popup calendar
* Use larger preview section on popup calendar when possible
* Correct popup calendar preview columns when appointments hidden by category
* Check additional location for category icons: Program files/SBSH Extension icons
* Allow replacemant of standard tab icons (in skins/default directory)
* Use taller search bar unless mini status bar size is enabled
* Fix positioning of note popup when screen is scrolled
* Support PhatNotes on notes tab (no preview)
* Support OneNote notes on notes tab (no preview)
* Show taller note previews if the PB windows are large
* Don't show blank notes as note content
* Support unicode character sets in filter names
* Fix missing "new task" option from tasks menu
* Fix untranslated sort order titles
* Russian translation updated
* Minor translation updates, add several missing strings
* Verified that tab icons can reside in selected skin path
* Settings: Show current category name on icon selection screen title
* Settings: Increase height of "Filter Name" selection box
* Settings: Allow wider strings in full screen menu
* Settings: Fix truncated "Cancel" label when adding custom tab
* Settings: Remove obsolete D-Pad mode scrolling options
Версия 5.5 Public Beta 7
* Fix memory leak and corruption experienced upon PB reload
* Performance optimizations to improve scrolling speed
* Rework thumb icon support
* Support custom cateogry icons (contained in zip files)
* Support mini status bar size
* Rework tap/double-tap logic
* Allow tapping anywhere on line (more thumb friendly for expand/preview/complete actions)
* Allow appointment tap to show note (if no other action enabled and note exists)
* Move "Popup Calendar" option to top of popup menu
* New option for popup calendar on appointment double click
* Add "Today" option to day heading's menu when a date range is loaded
* Prevent popups when sliding tabs
* Fix top button positioning on popup calendar (WM 6.5)
* Fix "Edit Appointment" to prompt on recurring appointments
* Fix filter categories support
* Allow system Ok/Close functions to close monthly calendar
* Compress icons on monthly calendar when necessary
* Remove obsolete Cut/Copy icons on pinned calendar
* Updated Spanish translation
* Add several missing strings to translation files
* Settings: Fix reversed "right icon" Calendar/Task settings
* Settings: Fix crash if icon store is missing
* Settings: Fix checked state when moving tab settings
5.5 Public Beta 6
This beta6 version fixes the custom tab icons which were not being remembered between reloads. Internally the icons were stored by PB but were not being shown on the tab. If you had previously assigned icons for any custom tabs, they should suddenly appear when this release is installed. One note -- The default custom tab image choices are still the same as in previous betas, so we are aware that at this stage they are still a bit smaller than the other "thumb sized" tabs.
Additionally, this beta brings with it the return of double-click support, so for example you can double-click on a task or appointment to quickly jump to the details. This version also fixes a tricky problem where the edit/create appointment windows would stop functioning, with the only option being to cancel the edit. The annoying line of pixels above the settings tab bar is gone as well (WM6.5 issue).
* Restore custom tab images
* Restore double-click support
* Add "Popup Calendar" to day heading menus
* Fix status bar position for tabs with search bar
* Fix returning to PB after editing/creating Pocket Outllook items
* Settings: Fix gap in tab region on WM 6.5 devices
* Settings: Fix note/folder screen missing buttons
* Settings: Fix note/folder screen "already exists" message when adding folder
v.5.5 Public Beta 5
First, we have the ability to separately position the tab status bar. That's the bar that normally appears on the opposite side from the tabs. Now that the tabs can be hidden it made sense to be able to separately control that bar, so you can have the tabs, the status bar, both, or neither. Additionally, since you can choose the position it is even possible to put both on the same side of the screen if desired. This new option is in the "Tabs" settings page.
When the tabs and status bar are both hidden there is no easy way to select the popup calendar, so that calendar option has been added to the "long press" popup menu.
The French and Portuguese translations have been brought up to date, with all strings translated for the current version.
The bug fixes are listed in the development log below. At this point there are still some bugs outstanding but hopefully this beta will resolve some of the more important ones. We will continue to move ahead with additional fixes in the coming weeks.
v 5.5 Public Beta 4:
Which brings me to this: Today we are happy to release a new public beta version of PocketBreeze: 5.5 PB4. This version includes the ability to disable the tab display, which is something that has been requested in order to increase the available screen real estate. The tabs are no longer required because a finger swiping gesture can be used to switch tabs (although many users will not choose this option because they will prefer the ability to quickly change to any available tab at a glance).
Also included here are several bug fixes, including a fix for the corrupted popup menus that were causing various problems within PB. This build was created from a different development environment (mine), which means there are some technical/internal differences. This could potentially cause problems -- none are specifically expected, but this build also serves as validation of that new environment. I'm sure there are still other reported bugs existing at this stage but hopefully this will be a good start. With your help, and as I become more familiar with PB we should be able to track down other reported issues.
With this version PocketBreeze no longer supports pre-WM5 devices, so any remaining WM2003 users will need to keep using a prior version. A Windows Mobile Professional 5.x or 6.x device is required as of this release.
* New option for disabled tabs
* Fix corrupted popup menus
* Fix non-scrolling appointment icons
* Fix overlapping appointments on popup monthly calendar
* Fix misspelled Settings shortcut
* Fix "Create" options to not open Notes tab under WM6.5.3
* Fix missing language options on installer dialog
Версия 5.5 Public Beta 3
1. Problem with recurring appointments not showing when using PocketBreeze with Windows Mobile 6.5 devices fixed.
One of the most frequent reports we've had from our users stating that recurring appointments aren't showing correctly within PocketBreeze when used with latest Windows Mobile 6.5 devices or newer versions of the OS. I'm pleased to say that with this new update we've fixed this bug, similar to the fix that was also implemented with Calendar Touch a while ago, and recurring appointments are now showing properly back again for all Windows Mobile OS versions
2. Category icons pre-installed store modified. Using a similar pre-installed icon store as the one shipped with Calendar Touch. BMP category icons are no longer supported and moving to newer PNG category icon format with this new version.
3. Old BMP category icons removed from PocketBreeze installation and are no longer supported with the new PocketBreeze version.
4. SBSH Default Icon store is now part of PocketBreeze installation. Providing users with over 100 professionally designed PNG category icons to choose from.
Changes 2 through 4 were all implemented to finally take PocketBreeze category icons to the next level! This is a change that has been discussed over and over again probably for more than a year now and is finally available with this new build!! Starting with this new version, PocketBreeze supports PNG category icons - no more simple BMP icons with simple single-level transparency, but instead PocketBreeze finally supports PNG category icons. Using PNG category icons help us generate much better looking display, much better category icons - basically helping us greatly improve the PocketBreeze display. I know that such support in PNG icons was requested for a long time now, so I really hope that many of our users will be excited to see that this is finally made available with this new version
5. PocketBreeze now supports the new SBSH Icon Store extension packages that are already supported by Calendar Touch. Including the Sports, Medical, Personal and People Icon Store extension packages that are available for free download from our web-site and any future icon store extension package that will be released.
Now that we've got PNG icons support also available with PocketBreeze, we've also implemented support for our Extension Icon Stores system, which was currently used only by Calendar Touch! This means that if you install one of the extension category icon packages that are available as free downloads from our web-site, the additional category icons that are installed with each of the extension packages will also be available with PocketBreeze!
For those who are not familiar with our Icon Store Packages, there are currently four category icon store packages available for free download: Medical Icon Store, People Icon Store,
Personal Icon Store and Sports Icon Store.
As soon as you install any of these extension icon packages, the newly installed icons will now be available for use both within Calendar Touch and within PocketBreeze!
6. Icon Selector dialog re-designed completely. Now supports new PNG icon-store format and adopts finger-friendly design with touch-scrolling interface and large buttons for easier use.
Following the touch-design changes we've started working on within the PocketBreeze settings, we've moved ahead with this new version and re-designed the icon picker dialog completely with a complete touch-friendly design. Starting with this new version you will notice that the icon selector dialog offers touch-size buttons for easy icon selection and also implements our touch scrolling interface which allows to easily scroll between all of the available icons with a simple finger swipe.
The second reason that led us to completely redesign the icon picker dialog is of course related to the new PNG icons support that was already discussed as part of the changes for this new version, and therefore we've seen this as a good opportunity to completely re-design the icon picker with a good touch interface too
7. Problem with PocketWeather icons not showing within PocketBreeze when integrating PocketWeather icons on certain device resolutions fixed.
With the previous update we've had a bug that caused PocketWeather icons not to show within PocketBreeze when integrating both apps together under certain screen resolutions. This new update fixes this issue and weather icons from PocketWeather should properly show within PocketBreeze content now.
8. Setting "PIM Settings -> Advanced -> Override PIM category icons with PB's" removed.
9. Setting "PIM Settings -> Advanced -> Override PIM category colors with PB's" removed.
10. New setting "PIM Settings -> Advanced -> Override PIM category ext. data with PB's" added. When checked PocketBreeze will use its own category icons and colors definitions instead of using the category icons and colors defined within the PIM
11. Since PocketBreeze now use the same category icons and colors definitions as SBSH Calendar Touch the new advanced option to override PIM category ext. data with PB's is only active if the selected PIM is set to PI, AF or A1. The option is no longer active if the selected PIM is SBSH Calendar Touch since PocketBreeze and Calendar Touch use the same category extended information from now on anyway, making this option redundant.
12. Design improvements implemented with the Full Screen Touch Menu within PocketBreeze Settings view.
13. Icon Selection dialog loading improved after accessing the dialog for the first time through PocketBreeze Settings interface.
14. Memory handling in the new Full Screen Touch Menu within PocketBreeze Settings main display optimized to use much less memory and should resolve some of the graphic/memory related problems reported with it.
15. Canceling PocketBreeze settings dialog no longer presents a dialog box to confirm the exit from the settings without saving.
16. Fixed problem with popup menu and cycle gesture showing higher than the actual pressed item. Gesture and menu will now popup at the correct place where the user pressed with his stylus on the item.
17. Problem when opening a context menu for one of the items in the different tabs and then pressing at the sides of the context menu to dismiss the context menu mistakenly considering this as a tab switch gesture fixed, so the tabs won't switch anymore as if you preformed an horizontal gesture on the screen to switch tabs.
18. Fixed code problem that process each item press twice internally instead of once due to the latest beta version touch scrolling changes. Should help optimize overall performance of new version.
19. Problem when opening a context menu for one of the items and then dismissing the context menu by pressing outside of the context menu causing the list of items to scroll up or down fixed, the items list won't move in such situations.
20. Tab context menu and filters/categories menu reverted back to regular OS context menu instead of using the touch popup menu for faster operation and since the OS context menus are much more touch friendly with new OS version the use of the touch popup menu becomes redundant.
21. Problem hitting an empty space with no items in a tab that include several items above not opening the context menu fixed. Correct context menu will now show.