Бесплатный аудиоплейер с открытым кодом, поддержкой скинов и любых экранов. Воспроизводит mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav форматы, подкасты и интернет-радио (SHOUTcast). Для каждого режима работы используется отдельный скин. Построен на декодере MAD MP3 (использующемся так-же в Mort Player и GSPlayer), SQL CE 3.5 (идет в комплекте с плеером) и NET CF 3.5.
* Интуитивный пальцеориентированный интерфейс с отдельными скинами для разных режимов работы.
* Списки файлов хранятся в SQL базе данных
* Информация о файлах извлекается из тэгов или из файловой структуры (FolderArtistAlbumTrack.mp3)
* Изменяемые размеры шрифтов и кнопок для лучшего управления пальцами
* Редактор плейлистов
* Быстрый поиск/фильтрация файлов
* Настраиваемые скины и языки
SQL CE 3.5
Русификатор от TpuPyku
(распаковать и кинуть в папку languages, затем в настройках выбрать русский)
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: .Net Compact Framework 3.5
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: CAB
Разрешения Lite/Free: показать/скрыть
Разрешения Full/Pro: показать/скрыть
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- Fixed bug: When saving Now Playing cache files, if the thread is aborted due to crash or other termination, it would raise an exception on the aborting thread, leading to a (second) crash and confusion for the user as the application fails to terminate gracefully.
- Fixed bug: Fixed a possible divide by zero error that may occur when shutting down the application, but due to timing, may or may not be an issue (most of the time, seems not).
- Fixed bug: Realtime monitor would not enable/disable without a restart after changing setting.
- Fixed bug: Changing scan paths and exclude paths would not take effect without a restart.
- Fixed bug: Fixed some parsing bugs in the controls.ini parser. Note: this only became noticible with the control editor. There were no crashes associated with this before the editor.
- Refactored: Modularized skin, settings, and control functions codes into their own respective DLLs. This is done to make porting Avian Play easier in the future and also to just clean up the main module.
- Refactored: Realtime monitor interaction between the main application and realtime monitor thread.
+ New debugging: Added more debugging information for when the audio engine crashes.
+ New feature: The control editor is here! Translators: This feature added the following strings to translate: Surface, Scene, ControlButtonselectSurfaceScene, ControlButtonRemoveScene, ControlButtonAddRow, ControlButtonRemoveRow, ControlButtonRowOrder, ControlRemoveRowTitle, ControlAddScene, ControlDeleteSceneAreYouSure, ControlButtonCount, ControlMoveRow1, ControlMoveRow2, and all the Control### strings (which correspond to all valid control functions).
+ New feature: The official "rating" tag is now supported in MP3 (ID3v2) and WMA. MP3 may store multiple ratings per file, so only the first one is used.
+ New feature: The unofficial "rating" tag used in MediaMonkey is now supported in Ogg/Flac. Values between 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 are normalized to 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, respectively. Values of 1 through 5 are left alone. Values larger than 100 is set to 5 and less than 0 to 0. This is done to comply with MediaMonkey's custom tag's format, while also complying with the very common "star" rating system of 1 through 5 stars for how a file is rated. A value of 0 means that there is no rating on the file.
I released this in short order with no new significant features so that users can have a version that continues to play the next song when it reaches the end. :-)
- Fixed bug: In the last version, I managed to introduce a bug where Avian Play won't play the next song when the current song ends. Sorry about that. Fixed.
- Refactored: Cleaned up code with how the application uses the device sleep manager to prevent device full sleep during audio playback.
- Fixed bug: The ini file parser would throw an exception under certain circumstances where sections were missing and had to be added dynamically.
- Fixed bug: When removing scanned paths or excluded paths so that the end result is less paths than previous, after exiting Avian Play, the paths would reappear. This was due to a bug in the INI parser: when saving, if a key/value pair was removed, when it was saved it would not be removed from the file.
- Fixed bug: When advanced power management debugging options are enabled, an exception might be thrown when the application tries to write to the error log.
- Fixed bug: When in landscape mode, the bottom button slider control would not align with your touch when you dragged your finger.
- Fixed bug: When editing a setting that was not in the previous version, the value listed on the editor may not match the actual default value. To address this issue, if settings are missing from the settings.ini file after an upgrade, they are added and given their default values. This allows the settings editor to know what the actual default value is, so you can change it with confidence that the setting is being changed. :-)
- Fixed bug: Very long titles for overlay messages in the playback label would still be centered, so the top and bottoms would be cut off. The new behavior is to let the bottom get cut off, but the top is displayed.
- Fixed bug: Then open buttons (URL, playlist, audio file) would become inactive when the audio engine was busy (such as buffering a stream). This was a mistake as they should never go inactive at this time. Although, skinners, don't forget to make the files for those buttons because they may have an inactive state in the future. :-)
- Fixed bug: Attempted to fix a bug where when the device's screen is powered off, the next song will not load up and play automatically. (If this affected you, please test this, as it was already working on my device, so I have no way to test.)
+ New options: You can now disable the music, podcast, or radio tabs if you don't use one or two of them (the library, editor, and settings tabs cannot be removed). You can't disable all three (or else Avian Play can't play anything), and if you try, the music tab will magically reappear! If you try to play media that would normally be placed into a missing tab, it will go to the music tab, podcast tab, then the radio tab, in that order. It should be noted as well that each tab does have unique properties, so consider this before disabling any. For example, the radio tab is exempt from shuffle (makes no sense on streams). Translators: This feature added nine new strings to translate: TabMusicVisible, TabMusicVisible_Desc, TabMusicVisible_LongDesc, TabPodcastsVisible, TabPodcastsVisible_Desc, TabPodcastsVisible_LongDesc, TabRadioVisible, TabRadioVisible_Desc, and TabRadioVisible_LongDesc.
+ New feature: A negative value argument for the VolToggle control will now decrease the volume by the step factor. Previously only positive values were allowed, which increase the volume.
- Fixed bug: Audio playback would stop while the device was asleep on some devices. Thanks to XDA user bimbam69 for this fix!
- Fixed bug: The playback label had some minor display bugs.
- Fixed bug: When editing a stream entry loaded from a standard (PLS/M3U) playlist, the stream title would not appear in the title textbox.
+ New option: PowerManagementDebugLogging. This will log extra information to the error log to help with debugging playback issues during device sleep. Translators: This feature added three new strings to translate: PowerManagementDebugLogging, PowerManagementDebugLogging_Desc, and PowerManagementDebugLogging_LongDesc.
+ New option: SaveNPCache. This allows you to enable/disable the Now Playing cache feature (preserves the Now Playing playlists after Avian Play exits). Translators: This feature added three new strings to translate: SaveNPCache, SaveNPCache_Desc, and SaveNPCache_LongDesc.
+ New option: UpdateNPCacheAsListUpdated. This allows you to enable/disable the aggressive updates of the Now Playing cache. The default behavior is to make sure the cache files are updated whenever the list is updated. If this is disabled, the cache files are only updated when the application exits cleanly. Translators: This feature added three new strings to translate: UpdateNPCacheAsListUpdated, UpdateNPCacheAsListUpdated_Desc, and UpdateNPCacheAsListUpdated_LongDesc.
+ New feature: The SQL CE embedded cab is no longer deleted immediately if it is not needed during initial install (the SQL CE detection algorithm doesn't know if SQL is out of date, only if it doesn't exist). The reason is that Avian Play can detect that SQL CE is not working at runtime and it will now let you run the SQL CE cab from that point. Translators: SQLCENotInstalled_InstallCE is a new string that indicates this choice to users.
+ New feature: You can now edit playlist entries directly from the Now Playing lists. Translators: This new feature added the following string to translate: ContextMenuEditItem.