Music Folder Player является альтернативным музыкальным проигрывателем.
Список воспроизведения в нем базируется на папках. Удобно для тех, кто постоянно переключается между музыкой и аудио-книгами или подкастами. Возможности: отображение списка аудио-файлов для каждой папки отдельно; быстрое переключение между папками; настройка размера шрифта; перемешивание файлов в папке/ во всех папках. А также отображение обложек, если в папке есть обложка в формате Jpeg и много других настроек.
* Список папок
* Быстрое переключение между папками
* Кнопки поиска
* Размер шрифта
* Перемешивание файлов в текущей папке.
* Перемешивание файлов во всех папках
* Повтор отдельных файлов (долгое нажатие на проигрываемом треке)
* Удаление отдельных файлов
* Таймер сна
* Расширенное управление с гарнитуры
Music Folder Player Full v2.1.6 Build 232
Системные требования: Android 2.3.3+
Права Root: Не нужны
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Последняя версия: 2.0.6 (на 11 января 2016)
Тип установки: APK
Язык: ENG, RUS ...
Цена за Full/Pro: ? USD / 30.00 UAH / ? RUR
История изменений: показать/скрыть
* Added feature to delete folders (long tap on folder).
ATTENTION! Please be careful as it also deletes non-audio files and sub-folders.
If you are using the 'Flat' view mode, you don't see the sub-folders when you enter a folder.
Please check carefully if there is any important data in one of the sub-folders.
* A lot other improvements.
* Workaround for Android 6 (Marshmallow) firmware issue where no audio files could be found.
* Several bugfixes
* Update Russian translations. Many thanks to Sergey
* Fixed several issues of new user interface.
* Update Russian and Slovene translations. Many thanks to Dimitri, Sergey and Erazem.
New user interface
- New icon
- Material Design
- Bright theme (default) and dark theme
- Choose between modern and compact list view
- Now supports multiple lines per list item
* Deleting and renaming of files on external storage (sd card) on Android 5.x
* Updated Russian translation (thanks to Sergey)
* Updated translations for Fench, Japanese and Korean
* Added option to disable extraction of covers from audio files.
* Fixed seeking issues with some Bluetooth devices.
* Fixed several other bugs.
* Added Slovenian translation. Many thanks to Erazmu.
* Added setting to automatically switch to the car/sports mode when player starts.
* Minor fixes.
* Delete currently playing file (long tap on file).
* Fixed crash for 432 Hz playback.
* Updated Czech translations. Many thanks to Jiří.
* Several other fixes.
* Added two EXPERIMENTAL effects for devices with Android 4.2 or newer: Speed control and a pre-amplifyer.
- Speed control: Increase or decrease the playback speed for audio books or podcasts. Do not use this for music.
- The pre-amplifier feature allows you to increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level.
* Fixed bug: Switching to car/sports screen when headset or Bluetooth device connects, even if this was disabled in he settings
* Removed 'unlimited swiping'. It caused too many issues on some devices.
* Enabled hardware acceleration for smoother scrolling
* Some other minor fixes.
* Unlimited sliding between list view, equalizer and car/sports screen
* Switching to car/sports screen should work now even if headset/bluetooth is connected before starting the player.
* Fixed bug: Play button on car/sports screen was not always starting the last played track after starting player.
* Dropped support for Android 2.2 and older. Sorry, Google forced me to do that.
* Fixed bug: On some devices the power consumption was too high when player was paused in background.
* Fixed bug: SD card workaround did not work on all devices.
* Slightly modified search algorithm.
* Added workaround for Android 4.4.2 SD card issue.
This caused that the last played position could not be saved.
* Added translation to Hungarian. Many Thanks to Jacsasoft - Medovarszki János
* Added sorting options (name/path and date)
* Added translation to Ukrainian. Many thanks to Trimod.
* In explorer view mode, the text 'One level up' was replaced with the name of the parent directory.
* Added workaround for devices where music does not continue when screen is off.
This happened on some devices, even if option 'Behavior -> Keep CPU running' is set.
This will (hopefully) work now on all devices.
* Added translation to Czech. Many thanks to Jiří.
* Corrected Russian translation. Many thanks to AI.
* Configurable track info in car/sports screen. You can choose from the following options:
- Hide track info
- Show as changing text (default)
- Show as scrolling text (like in the previous version)
* Tap on track info label in car/sports screen switches back to the list view.
* Tap on the player icon in the action bar (Android 3 or newer) switches back to the list view.
* Added car/sports mode with big buttons. Swipe to the right to see it.
* Added 'share' feature to send audio files. Long tap an audio track or use the share button in the action bar (Android 3.x or newer) to send the currently playing track.
* Added translation to Turkish. Many thanks to SNBelenli
* Improved handling of Bluetooth Devices. Requires new permission 'Bluetooth'.
* Removed support for Android 1.6 and 2.0 (sorry, it became too difficult to be backward compatible).
* Fixed which leads to crashes during menory scan
* A lot of other fixes and improvements
* Further reduction of memory footprint
* Reduced memory footprint
* Fixed bug: Display sometimes turned off after call.
* Fixed some minor bugs
* Added translation for Slovak. Many thanks to ahmed321 for that!
* Reverted translation for Taiwan to English.
* Added option to disable auto-play for files (requires auto-play for folders to be disabled).
* Fixed strange issues for Android 4.x (some lines in the list were empty or flickering)
* Fixed problems changing to the next folder at the end of a folder.
* Added translation for Simplified Chinese. Many thanks to Ligyxy for that!
* Changed behavior: If auto-resume is disabled, selecting a file with a green dot resumes the file instead of playing from the beginning.
* Fixed bug: Scrolling was broken in explorer mode when folder contains audio files and sub-folders
* Some other improvements and bugfixes
* Added translations for Korean, French, Portuguese and Spanish
* Use triple click on headset button to skip one track backwards.
* Again a lot of bugfixes and workarounds for problematic firmwares.
* Enabled broadcast messages to Last.fm via official app or 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler'.
* Display Lyrics via musiXmatch app
* New setting to disable swiping without disabling the equalizer.
* Lot of bugfixes and workarounds for problematic firmwares.
Minor update: On some devices the backlight settings were not set properly during startup of the player.
* Added setting to disable system lockscreen widget which is available for some Android 4.x devices.
* New QuickAction menu: Long tap on Play button opens a popup menu for shuffle mode, repeat mode and sleep timer
* Bugfix: Display started to flicker on some devices after updating to Android 4.0.4
* Some minor bugfixes
* Added new 'Explorer' view mode. This allows hierarchical browsing of the folder structure.
* Using Holo theme Android >= 3.0
* Fixed bug: Folders containing a file with the name '.nomedia' are ignored although configured manually as folder to be scanned.
* Revisioning of headset button handling. Should work better with ICS (Android 4) and some Android 2.3 devices.
* Added option to disable the equalizer completely. This helps if you don't use the equalizer and don't want to slide to the screen accidentally.
* Possibility to hide folders (including sub-folders) from player by creating file with name .nomedia.mfp (instead of .nomedia which affects all players)
* Minor bugfixes
Added support for some more Bluetooth headsets.
Pausing of playback after disconnecting Bluetooth headsets should work for some more devices.
Some adjustments for ICS
Some minor bugfixes
Implemented workaround for devices with firmware bugs causing freezes or reboots.
Fixed: On some phones the option to resume playback after a phone call didn't work.
support for DSP Manager or other Sound Effects filter
new notification icon
store last played track and actual position - set this position on startup
huge memory consumption improvement
media player now works as service
some other minor changes