Системные требования: Android 1.6+
Права Root: Не нужны
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Последняя версия: 4.8.5 (на 30 апреля 2017)
Тип установки: APK
Автор/Разработчик: niko twenty
Цена за Full/Pro: ? USD / 51.78 UAH / ? RUR
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- changed the long press on Pad to open the sample dialog, to open right away on long press, instead of waiting for you to let go of the pad first.
- You can now load Drum MIDI files from sdcard
- You can now use external USB MIDI controllers to play Electrum's pads. Also velocity sensitive.
- added copy / paste buttons to sample dialog, this allows you to spread a sample across the pads quicker than having to load it over and over. Helpful if you want to load a sample that you want to build a melody or such with, such as stabs, piano, etc.
Adjusted buffer size a bit more, ADDED SHARE to menu so you can select and exported WAV and share it. GET THE SOUNDCLOUD app from the market and install it and you can then upload exported beats to soundcloud with Electrum's Share menu!!
Thread sync bugfix, this should fix performance problems on some devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7" model.
Added ability to reverse a sample! (New REV button next to Distortion and Delay buttons) on sample settings dialog.
Added audio priority toggle to BPM settings screen.
High Audio Priority is ON by default, since this was the original setting Electrum always has used.
If Electrum does not perform well (audio stuttering, gapping, etc), try turning High Audio Priority OFF and seeing if that helps. Some devices have been found to work better with it off (LG Optimus Black, etc)
Fixed startup crash on android 1.5 systems
● Now allows full UI rotation on tablet devices
● Prevent the software keyboard from appearing right away on BPM and sample edit dialogs when first opening on tablets. Keyboard will only appear when you touch inside a text edit field.
● Tuned the "running" lights to be more accurate
Fixed force close when attempting to add FX (like delay) to a sample and you run out of memory. Now just gives error message instead of crashing.
Fixed import of "exported" samples, export is 22050Khz stereo, and Electrum was not importing that format correctly, so you could not layer beats over one another. Fixed now.
● Fixed force close when opening the mixer on xlarge screen devices (Xoom)
● Electrum now renders 22050Khz, 16 bit STEREO. Pan L/R control has been added to the mixer.
● WAV Export now exports 22050Khz 16 bit stereo.
- fixed out of memory error when opening multitouch pads dialog