Общение (почти) бесплатно по телефону, в любую точку мира по VoIP через беспроводное соединение.
Before we begin, you will need the following files:
- Generic WM6 VoIP cab file (filesize: 1.73MB)
- SIP Configuration Tool cab file (filesize: 23KB)
1. Copy both the cab files to your PDA.
2. Install the Generic WM6 VoIP cab file. After installation, turn off your device, wait for 30 seconds and then restart it. You should see the screen below with your new Internet Calling Today plug-in.
3. Copy the SIP Configuration Tool cab file and install it. You should see a new program in your programs folder which looks like the one below.
4. Launch the ‘Sip Conf Tool’ program and fill the fields with the following information:
- Description: Any description that you want to call your VoIP
- Sip Server: Your SIP server. For those using VoipStunt, the server is sip.voipstunt.com
- Port: The port for your server. For VoipStunt users, leave it at default of 5060
- User Name: Your SIP account username
- Password: Your SIP account password
5. Once filled, press the ‘Save Configuration’ button. You will be asked if you want to overwrite. Select Yes and it will inform you that the Configuration Update Completed. Tap the left softkey or Exit to quit the program.
6. Tap on your Internet Calling plug-in on your Today screen.
7. You will be asked to set the calling network for your next call. Based on your option this is what you will get.
- Whenever available: Whenever you are connected to the Internet, the program will connect your VoIP account and all calls made will be VoIP-based. This is the setting that I use. =)
- Only if cellular network is unavailable: This will only work when there is no coverage AND you are connected to the Internet. Perfect for users who are located deep underground of on an aircraft with free WIFI.
- Never: You will never be connected to your VoIP account
8. Make your selection, and depending on what you chose, you are now ready to make cheap or even free calls.
Making Free Calls
Before you can make calls, you will need to be connected to the Internet via WIFI or ActiveSync. For quality purposes, you will not be connected if you turn on GPRS or 3G (or the equivalent in the United States). This is because these networks are slow and would not provide good call quality.
However should you choose to use VoIP over GPRS or 3G, you can select the option from your Sip Conf Tool by going to Tools > Sip Over 3g/Gsm > Enable Via Reg
Once on the internet, go to your Phone. You will notice that instead of showing your normal Carrier’s name, you would instead see the description that you entered earlier for your VoIP settings. You are now ready for to make those free calls. Enjoy!!!
Note: As you are now connected to the VoIP network, you would need to dial using the format set by your service. For VoipStunt, it means that you would need to dial 00 before the number. A US number would thus be in the 001234567890 where 1 is the country code, 234 being the area code and 567890 being the number
VoIP & Sip Config Tool 2.0.0
SIP Config Tool 2.0.1
Системные требования: WM6
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Тип установки: CAB
Разрешения Lite/Free: показать/скрыть