Free42 - это полное переиздание калькулятора HP-42S и принтера HP-82240. В калькуляторе более шестисот встроенных функций.
Системные требования: Android 1.5+
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: APK
История изменений: показать/скрыть
Changed links in "About" window so that clicking on them takes the user to the Free42 home page and the new Free42 discussion group.
Added haptic feedback option (vibrate on key press).
- Fixed a couple of bugs that could cause crashes when printing.
05-05-2012: release 1.4.74
* Decimal version: the overflow fix in 1.4.73 was incorrect. This one works.
05-05-2012: release 1.4.73
* OFF now refuses to shut down Free42 if there have been no keystrokes since
the application was started. It will stop program execution and display
the message "Suspicious OFF" instead.
This prevents code like LBL "OOPS" SF 11 OFF GTO "OOPS" from locking the
* Decimal version: overflows would return zero in some cases, i.e.
9E9999 ENTER +. Fixed.
15-04-2012: release 1.4.72
* Android version: added "skin smoothing" and "display smoothing" check boxes
in the Preferences view.
14-04-2012: release 1.4.71
* HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain
circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and
|result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
09-04-2012: release 1.4.70b
* Android version: fixed app manifest so the app no longer obtains the
READ_PHONE_STATE permission, which it never needed anyway.
Some background: Apps targeted at Android 1.5 automatically get
READ_PHONE_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE when installed in Android 1.6 or
higher, without the user being told, and this tends to look under-handed to
users who aren't aware of what's going on. Free42 now targets 1.6, which
means it doesn't get any permissions silently.
It does now request WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, because it needs it for printing
to files and for exporting programs.
Note that the app still runs on 1.5 and later; the requirements for running
it have not changed.
12-02-2012: release 1.4.70a
* Android version: fixed app manifest to make the app work with screens other
than 320x480. This should fix the problem of skins not filling the whole
screen on some devices.