Use your PDA as a flashlight or to summon help. Designed for paraglider out-landings, useful for any outdoor activity where you might get disabled and need help.
* SOS.Lite turns your PDA into a multi-purpose flashlight
* Use as a torch/flashlight
* Use in strobe mode to get attention
* Flash an automatic morse-code S.O.S. signal
* Four different flashlight colours
* Easy to finger-press on-screen buttons
* Alter flash/sos speeds to save battery power
* Auto SOS mode while you do other things
The software has no home website. I created this simple program to use the bright backlight on my PDA should I ever get stuck in the great outdoors, maybe without a phone signal. Paraglider pilots land in the most unlikely places, usually out in the hills and wilds and a bad landing can easily break a leg. But anyone who regularly goes into the wilds climbing, hiking, or goes out on the sea might end up hurt or in need of rescue. With this you can signal a rescue party or helicopter should you get lost, disabled or ill.
Requirements: QVGA, ARM, Pocket PC, Win Mobile 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006
Системные требования: WM2002 - WM6
Тип установки: CAB+EXE