Использование AMOLED дисплея для уведомлений.
Всем известно, что LED индикатор отсутствует в Galaxy S,и, чтобы проверить был ли пропущен вызов/смс приходилось включать экран. Виновата во все экономия, и диоду попросту не нашли места в компактном корпусе. Один разработчик, madmack с XDA Developers, нашел решение. Теперь, если вы пропустили звонок или получили письмо по электронной почте или текстовое сообщение, то на "пустом" (черном) экране появляется маленький красный квадратик/либо значок, который и предупреждает, если вы что-то пропустили. При этом значок перемещается по экрану. Батареи жрет не много т.к. программа основана на свойствах AMOLED дисплеев: тратят энергию только светящиеся пиксели.
NoLED Weather v0.8
Иконки от amor1974
(Папку NoLED кинуть /sdcard/ зайти в программу /значки оповещений/размер значков/ выбрать папку my_theme)
Скачать / Download [92.06 Kb]
Системные требования: Android 2.1+
Права Root: Не нужны
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: APK
Язык: ENG, RUS, UKR ...
История изменений: показать/скрыть
-Added Vietnamese, updated Italian and Ukranian (Thanks nhh1994, 4lex and Olex)
-Support Gmail 4.5 and new tabbed inbox
-NoLED will insert a .nomedia in the custom themes folder so as not to show these themes in your Gallery app
-Urgent release - fixed new Gmail crash issues
-Updated languages (thanks translation team!)
-Added accessibility notice dialog for users with TalkBack issues
-Widget has a three way toggle when in sleep mode: sleep, off and on (Thanks Rob)
Added Ukranian and updated Bulgarian, German, Czech and Slovak. Thank you volunteers!
Android 4.2 compatible.
Norwegian can be manually selected from the Languages menu.
- Gmail errors fixed. Sorry about that regression guys. There is a compatibility issue beteween Gmail for Gingerbread and Jellybean! Hopefully this is resolved now.
Added Norwegian (Thanks Mats) and updated Bulgarian, Danish, French, Finnish, Hungarian, Hebrew, Japanese, Slovak and Italian translations.
- Support for Gmail 4.2.
- Added 10 min timeout value.
- A lot of little small bug fixes here and there.
- Fixed vibration for SGS2 ICS ROMs. Screen state should not affect the vibration interval.
- Fixed Gmail read/unread count. NoLED won't show a notification if you've read emails in your desktop.
-Updated languages: Arabic, Bulgarian and Hebrew
-Icon and dot setting is more intuitive (hopefully)
-Second virate disabled and time to launch reduced.
-Low Memory notification is optional
--dot scales to screen size and pixels
--timeout and launch apps conflict
--reorient screen refresh for sgs3
--ForceCloses(FCs) here and there
--FC due to Dont Keep Activities in ICS Dev settings
--FC in Color Dialog for some devices
Version 6.x of NoLED brings new features and many bug fixes:
● Ability to launch apps:
- Enable the feature by selecting "Launch apps" from the main settings menu.
- You must be using icons and not dots.
- When you see an app giving you a missed event notification, simply press on it and your device should give a small vibratation indicating that it registered that screen press. Keep holding down and that app will launch.
- If the icon moves after you've pressed on it (and before it's launched), don't worry. Just keep pressing on the screen and that app will launch.
- Once you're done with that app, click on the Back key to go back to the NoLED notification screen. You'll notice that the item disappeared and you may proceed to click on the remaining icons. If no icons are left, you'll simply see the lock screen.
- Some notification types are not associated. So while you may get a small vibration initially, nothing will be launched. Currently three types aren't associated: Weather, Time and Battery charging percentage.
- You may change what app gets launched by going into each alert's toggle settings under the Notifications' settings menu.
- Security note: If you have the pattern unlock feature in Android enabled, NoLED will still be able to launch apps that you long press on without showing the pattern unlock screen. Users that launch apps that way, however, will not be able to access the home screen or your phone's settings; if you press on the back or Home keys, you'll be greeted with the pattern unlock. All these potentially malicious users have access to are the apps that are launched from NoLED's screen.
● Complete cleanup and rewrite of the screen that displays icons.
● New toggle notifications' submenu. Three submenus are combined into one: Toggle notifications, Colors and Icons.
● Bug fixes such as:
- modifications to the brightness control code.
- much more.
● Low memory? NoLED will let you know.
● New monitored apps menu:
- Ability to customize each app's color, icon/dot preference, what icon gets displayed and what app is launched when long pressing.
- 'Remind me later' option in the donate dialog is delayed further so it won't annoy people.
● Updated NoLED to the latest translation files. Thank you translators.
● A special thank you to all the beta testers that have been testing v6.x of NoLED and reporting bugs/suggestions and crash reports. Your help is very much appreciated.
- Want to launch a different app when long pressing? Done. Click on each notification type (including monitored apps) and set your launch app preference away.
- Slight modifications to the brightness dimming code. Should restart itself after getting out of proximity or blink.
- Unlock with Home and Launch apps are mutually exclusive now.
- Incorporated all Jellybean fixes that were applied to v5.x recently.
- New monitored apps menu!
* You are now able to add your custom third party play store apps to a menu where you can customize each app's color, icon and dot choices.
- "Remind me later" in the donate menu is delayed further so it won't annoy people.
- Some fixes for smaller devices. Icons should never disappear after receiving a call for example.
- When screen is reoriented, text is no longer cut off.
- Some modifications to how apps execute. Hopefully the last opened Activity will show up now.
- Removed the small "Executing app" popup. Haptic feedback is good enough.
- Play Store's annoying Update notifications when you have the beta version installed are taken care of as well.
-Fixed perm time display getting dismissed prematurely.
-When you're having low memory, NoLED will let you know.
-Lock screen appearing after launching Gmail? Fixed.
-Some minor FC fixes (thanks bug reporters !)
-Audio reminder will will silent correctly when in Charge or Perm time display mode.
-Conflict between proximity sensor and using power button to dismiss is resolved.
-New settings menu for toggle notifications. Check it out and let me know what you think.
-An attempt to fix a case where launching an app causing the lockscreen to appear on the screen. (HTC One devices).
-Last iteration frakked up proximity sensor. This version fixes it.
-Concurrency bug fixes. NoLED shouldn't FC now if something goes wrong with the multiple threads.
-Another attempt at fixing the "missing notifications" on some of the ICS SGS devices.
-More code cleanup and bug fixes introduced in v6.x.
Use of multitasking for the icon screen rendering/touch events.
Ability to launch apps by long pressing on them.
A lot of cleanup in the code that is too technical for this changelog.
-Fix pre ICS Monitored Apps. Sorry folks! Everyone should be happy now
- Jellybean issues completely resolved.
- Updated translation files.
- Hot fix for JellyBean devices:
--Apps checked in Monitored Apps should work now.
--Widget should correctly use 1x1 grid instead of 2x2.
- App is now visible in Play Store to Android tablets.