PDAStatus это небольшой плагин для Today с поддержкой скинов, отображающий состояние батареи, ROM, RAM, карты памяти, яркость и баланс.
It contains customizable set of status icons:
PDAStatus is small plugin for Windows Mobile 'today' screen. It contains customizable set of status icons:
* Battery - Shows current power % and AC/Line mode, opens system Battery page on tap
* ROM - Shows available ROM, opens system Memory page on tap
* RAM - Shows available RAM, opens system Task Manager
* SD/CF card - Shows available SD memory, opens card root directory
* Display backlight brightness - Shows current level of display backlight (shows value depending on AC/Line mode), on tap opens device-specific backlight manager
* Balance - Shows current SIM-card balance, query and reply parsing options are customized in plugin settings. On tap proceeds immediate query
The only fix:
- New balance string parser. New one allows to read data as float, integer or string, token can be any from %a to %z, types are described by single char in brackets: %a[i] means integer, %a[fn] means float with n digits after dot (2 by default), %a[s] means string. For example "Balance $5,500.34" can be read as "Balance $%s[s]"
- Display backlight is device-specific, so it is implemented for next devices:
-HTC TyTN (Hermes)
-A lot of other devices, but I haven't received confirmation for them
Plugin's "config.xml" file contains description for all known devices, also
I can add new devices support, please, send me Your device model and device name (can be found at Start -> Settings ->System -> System Information -> Device name)
Number - USSD request number. Plug-in suports only USSD requests!
Interval - Balance query interval in seconds, default 3600 = 1 query per hour
Input format - Input format string with marked parsing tokens. Token can be any char with preciding 'percent' symbol : from %a to %z. Token type is described by single char in brackets: [cn] is "c" type with 'n" parameter, types can be "i" - integer (no params), "fn" - float with n digits after dot (2 by default), "s" - string. For example "Balance 5,500.34 USD" can be read as "Balance %s[s]"
Output - Output balance string format, can contains regular text and tokens, used in 'input format'. %s from previous example contains "5,500.34", so output format string "$%s" will output "$5,500.34"
Reset interval - This parameter is used only in combination with checked box 'Prevent system notification balloon'. Reset interval is maximum interval in seconds for balloon blocking. Actually, balloon block is "hack", it is performed with disabling notification sound & balloon window for whole system while sending USSD request, block is removed after USSD request answer got. In case of any errors such as connection lost, provider problems or anything other, phone module can miss USSD reply. To prevent such "forever block" this value is used, block will be removed after "Reset interval" second maximum. Default 30-seconds value is an experimental value, you can change it to any other, but note: too small value will discard blocking before reply received and balloon will appear, too big values are somewhere similar to "forever block" - you can miss some important notification
Prevent system notification balloon - Checkbox, most information about balloon preventing was given in previous section 'Reset interval'. Prevetning is turned on by default, but you can disable it, disabled option is usefull if you are going to check balance manually, by tap on balance icon
New statuses added:
New in 1.2.3:
- Balance status could be switched to the "manual" mode: w/o autoupdate query is passed by tap.
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6
Тип установки: CAB