Не хотите вручную устанавливать программы и настраивать под себя девайс каждый раз после ХР? Тогда используйте SASHIMI
(Specialized Automation Script for HTC Installations, MortScript Initiated)
What is SASHIMI?
SASHIMI is an Installer. Its main function is to install CAB, .REG., and .XML files that can be used when setting up your device. It can be run in Manual Mode, Fully Automated Mode, or in Manual+Auto mode. SASHIMI can also perform backups of your important files and registry entries and allow for easy restore during installation. It would be impossible to describe all the additional things that SASHIMI can do....well actually, not impossible, just lengthy...so read the documentation!
You don't really think I came up with that unwieldy name first do you? SASHIMI, like all great things, is RAW! RAW, like sushi, sashimi means "uncooked". A RAW installer is most suitable for use on uncooked, stock, or lite ROMs. It helps users who would prefer to install all of their own apps an easy semi-automated way to do it. Of course it can be be used on cooked ROMs too, we sushi chefs like to share! Arigato! SASHIMI builds on the feature set of it's predecessors and the VIP+bengalih RAW Auto Installer, but with more wasabi-infused features!
What devices will SASHIMI work on and is tied to a specific region/language?
SASHIMI was built for the HTC Kaiser and its variants. However it should work on any device running Windows Mobile 66.1 with a QVGA resolution.
Can SASHIMI do this, that, and the other thing?
Yes. But seriously, read the documentation and go through the tutorial...you will be an expert afterwards. If there are features that SASHIMI doesn't have please post requests in the thread. If the requests sound good and I have the time to implement them, I will!
SASHIMI r0x0rz d00d, you r0x0rz, what can I do 4 U?
Gee thanks. I'm just happy people are using it. Just spread the word and leave feedback on what you like or what you don't. If you really want to make a contribution, there are people who need it more than I.
You didn't answer my question here. This FAQ sucks.
Technically I shouldn't even put this in the FAQ, it's a statement, not a question. More accurately it's an insult. Why are you insulting me? If you read the documentation and still have questions, post in this thread and they will be answered.
[*]Auto Storage Card install only works on WWE ROMs. SASHIMI may hang if attempting to use the AutoSC directory. Solution is to not use SC on non-WWE ROMS. This will be fixed for particular languages in next version.
[*]UCInit CAB only works for WWE ROMs installed to "Storage CardSASHIMI". The only solution is to modify the UCINIT CAB file and contents with non-standard location information. No planned fix in the works, but contact me if you need to use this feature on non WWE ROMs or non-standard storage card installs.
CHANGE LOG AND FIXES
SASHIMI v7.5+ Documentation
Системные требования: WM2003 - WM6
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Последняя версия: 2.3 (на 28-01-2016, 02:59)
Тип установки: CAB
Разрешения Lite/Free: показать/скрыть
Разрешения Full/Pro: показать/скрыть
История изменений: показать/скрыть
v.7.8 - 10/22/08
* NEW! - Added ability to toggle between SKTools (default) and TaskMgr for .REG import functions. See below for more info.
* UPDATED! - Makisu to 1.8
v.7.7.3 - 10/17/08
* FIXED! - Issue with customlinks not properly removing entries marked as NONE.
v.7.7.2 - 10/13/08
* FIXED! - Issue with customlinks not properly working.
v.7.7.1 - 10/13/08
* FIXED! - Issue with registry files not always being imported during Auto Phase.
v.7.7 - 10/11/08
* NEW! - Tiered Install integrated during Manual install sessions. Requires NetCF.
* NEW! - DELETEOPS.INI file allows for the deletion of specified files and folders during Auto phase.
* NEW! - CERT folder for the processing of certificates.
* NEW! - EXE folder can now process .LNK files (see Known Issues).
* NEW! - SCRIPTPARAMS.INI file allows parameters to be specified for .MSCR files during install phases.
* NEW! - Ability to turn off logging for (very minor) speed improvement.
* NEW! - Additional options for SASHIMI Compliance (SC) relating to settings and customlinks ini files.
* UPDATED! - Fixed issue with sample-file.auto template which caused issues when attempting CAB install to main device memory.
* UPDATED! - Fixed issue with autorun script which prevented the idle timeout script from running.
* UPDATED! - TaskMgr now actually handles .REG imports instead of SKTools.
* UPDATED! - Autorun flag not set until after full run of auto phase. Allows for resuming an interrupted resumed Autorun session.
* UPDATED! - Changed dialog and method for resuming auto install. Allows hands-free resumption (e.g. following a reboot).
* UPDATED! - Set additional security policies at runtime to minimize issues with auto-installs.
* UPDATED! - Removed sample install files from main install. Included instead in separate .CAB file.
* UPDATED! - Makisu to 1.7
v.7.5 - 9/20/08
NEW! - Ability to resume an Auto Install session if cancelled or interrupted.
UPDATED! - Program folder added in file structure for better organization.
UPDATED! - Customlinks.ini file processing. Recursive directory scanning and WindowsStartMenu root now supported.
UPDATED! - .AUTO file syntax and processing. .AUTO file support to Storage CardInternal storage for full automation.
UPDATED! - Reset Read-Only procedure now only checks for files being overwritten (instead of entire destination directory).
Drastically improves speed when copying into large directories.
UPDATED! - Added option to backup device info alongside owner settings.
UPDATED! - Fixed issue with Destructive Overwrite not properly copying folder after destruction.
UPDATED! - Moved temp file locations to device memory instead of Storage Card to speed up read/write operations.
UPDATED! - 320x320 resolution with 96dpi now supported (for i780 and others).
UPDATED! - Makisu to 1.5