This is a beta build of S2P (Slide2Play) for Diamond to support the GSensor & AVRCP. Glitches maybe found here or there, but I'm just so excited about the new features and would like to share with the other Diamond users.
- WM5 Phone or WM6 Professional devices (with built-in WMP)
- free RAM: at least 3M
- changed the routine to detect GSensor.
- install S2P v0.40;
- overwrite the S2P.EXE with this new build.
Please follow these steps to have AVRCP works for S2P
- remove the Music tap from TouchFlo 3D with Diamond TF3D Config
(xda-developers.com (thanks Sushilange);
- restart the device;
- turn on the Bluetooth & connect the BT Headset;
- start the Windows Media Player (sometimes it will be automatically started once the BT Headset is connected) & minimize it by pressing the End Call key;
- start S2P & enjoy
Known limitations & FAQs:
- all the goods & bads found in the S2P v0.40 (xda-developers.com).
- Forum fellows at xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com). Thank you for your testings, comments, supports & patience.
Системные требования: WM6.1
Разрешение экрана: VGA (480x640)
Тип установки: COPY