PocketCAS - программа для решения алгебраических уравнений.
Является интерфейсом к свободно-распространяемой Компьютерной Системе по Алгебре (Computer Algebra System giac/xcas).
- Простое решение сложных математических задач;
- Решение дифференциальных уравнений;
- Решение задач линейной алгебры;
- Умножение и инвертирование матриц;
- Функционал в области теории чисел;
- Построение графиков
и многое другое.
PocketCAS v.22.214.171.124251 QVGA
PocketCAS v.126.96.36.199251 VGA
Системные требования: WM2003 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: .Net Compact Framework 2
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Разрешение экрана: QVGA, VGA
Последняя версия: Зависит от устройства (на 12-03-2016, 07:43)
Тип установки: CAB
Автор/Разработчик: Mr Mage
Разрешения Lite/Free: показать/скрыть
Разрешения Full/Pro: показать/скрыть
История изменений: показать/скрыть
Version 1.4.0 Skin Edition - 7.7.2009
* Skin support: see Screenshots section for details.
* For keyboard devices: Pressing Ctrl+Enter now starts the calculation, too.
* After calculating, the keyboard will only hide if necessary. The results panel will scroll so that the bottom off the selected element is the same height as the top of the Keyboard.
* Improved overall speed and snappiness.
* Fixed: Memory leak when switching landscape/portrait mode. This is also a lot faster now.
* Fixed: clicking image buttons now triggers as often as other buttons.
Version 1.2.0 Symbol Edition - 26.01.2009
* Performance / Memory usage:
o Minor optimizations regarding keyboard buildup. (should improve keyboard buildup time and reduce memory usage)
o Compiled xcas and MimeTeX using the newest versions of cegcc and the corresponding libraries, but xcas is slightly outdated. (it is version 0.8.2, but it is not the newest build of it)
o Improved speed of loading big history files and general speed of the UI very much. Text calculations now take as little as 60 milliseconds and TeX calculations take just 300 milliseconds!
o Fixed memory leaks when switching into landscape mode.
* Bug fixes:
o Deleting the last remaining history element now clears the entire history (similar to File->New) rather than doing nothing.
o The restart() function to purge all variables works properly now (patched xcas source - patch has already been merged into official xcas source).
o findhelp also works now.
* Keyboard changes:
o Replaced some texts with appropriate mathematical symbols when inputting via keyboard. (Greek letters, differentials etc.)
o Improved lots of the keyboard screens. Moved many buttons to other sections, created 'Letters' section and renamed 'Helper' to 'Expr' (Expression handling). The 'Algebra' section now contaisn real algebraic functions and commands like simplify, expand, etc. have been moved to 'Expr'. Also moved xcas-specific commands (restart, purge, read, quote) to the 2nd screen.
o Added a keyboard button ('2nd' section, where all xcas-specific commands are now) to read in files using xcas' read() command (with file selection dialog included).
* New features:
o Added a menu entry to enable/disable downscaling for TeX output in History mode.
o Added a menu entry to cut text snippets, next to copy and paste.
o The last session will be loaded automatically upon start.
o Package system has been changed. You will have to install two CABs (one Main Package and one Executable Package) on your device now. See Download page for details.
Version 1.1.0 Performace Edition - 11.9.2008
* PocketCAS now is distributed via four different CAB files, depending on your device, see Download page for more details
* Lines prefixed with an @ letter will be hidden in TeX output mode. This prefix has no effect in non-TeX mode.
* Lines prefixed with a // will not be processed by xcas at all. This way you can easily add comments to your scripts.
* Bug fixed: 3*4 will now be shown as 3*4 rather than 34 if using TeX mode
* Bug fixed: ifactor(15) will return 15 rather than 3*5 if not using TeX mode
* Menu redesign (more sub-menus to increase clarity)
* Added a feature to save an image of the last result (File->Save as image)
* Links on the about page are working now
* Replaced the UPX'ed MimeTeX executables by non-UPX'ed ones for an additional performance boost
* Several other performance improvements
* History function (you get a list of the last commands you entered and you can select which one to execute and edit)
* A server executable which will be started upon loading PocketCAS and will stay loaded so that single calculations can be performed much faster
o Some results are generated (and TeXed!) in less than half a second!
o The effect of commands entered before will not be discarded. Therefore previous declarations of variables will work in commands entered later, too
Version 1.0.2 Greek Edition - 29.8.2008
* Added images for the following functions: x^(-1), x^y, e^x, sum, product
* Improved images for the following functions: sqrt, integral, pi
* Some internal optimizations regarding the XML keyboard. Please tell me whether you notice changes in performance and memory consumption (good or bad)
* Greek keys and keys for single-letter variables for easier variable input (located in the "helper" section)
* Added more mathematical symbols to the keyboard rather than mere text. This benefits WM 2003 users especially, as they now get some icons rather than mere text buttons.
* Improved options for keyboard font sizes (different font sizes for individual sections and buttons)
o text size of many keyboard buttons has been improved for even better usability
Version 1.0.1 - 12.8.2008
* Changed integration function from int(...) to integrate(...) in keyboard.xml. This shows an integration symbol in TeX output.
* Added images for the following functions: sqrt, approx, backspace, newline
Version 1.0.0 - 6.8.2008
* First public release
* Internally uses giac/xcas, a very powerful Computer Algebra System with lots of functions
o Solving almost all problems the desktop version of xcas can solve, at a decent speed!
o Quick computation of results: xcas needs as little as 3 to 5 seconds to solve most problems!
o Even though the CAS has a huge functionality, you can still use it only as a simple and easy-to-use free scientific calculator for your PDA. xcas also supports unit/metrics conversion, but this feature has not been implemented into the PocketCAS interface yet.
* Renders output using mimeTeX to generate beautiful formula images
o Different MimeTeX rendering modes (with/without anti-aliasing) to generate formula images that look best on your device. Images too large for your device's screen will be scaled down automatically (but can also be scrolled in full size)
* Very reactive and smooth user interface
o Fully customizable keyboard, configured with an XML file. On WM5+ devices, Buttons may contain images (even with alpha blending) rather than pure text, too.
o Support for any screen size, including landscape, VGA and square screens! MimeTeX will be set up to render larger images automatically, improving visual quality even further
* Small memory footprint: Less than 1 Megabyte of RAM for the interface application (xcas takes some more RAM, but it will run only for some seconds), and only about 3 Megabytes internal storage required