iDialer - простая, быстрая и удобная цифровая клавиатура(dialpad) в стиле iPhone.
- Возможность интеграции с iContact;
- Использование "скинов";
How to use
How to start using GrandCentral:
1)Install iDialer on your phone.
2)Manually edit settings.ini, and set your username and password (commented in the settings.ini file)
4)When you place your call, you will receive an incoming call from your own GrandCentral number. Answer the call, and you will be connected to the recipient.
How to use iDialer from the command line:
Run this command to directly dial a number (using either GrandCentral or your phone as configured in settings.ini):
Program FilesiDialeriDialer.exe 8005552222
Run this command to choose a contact and then dial (using GrandCentral or phone as configured in settings.ini):
Program FilesiDialeriDialer.exe -choosecontact
Скин (Gimp original (iphone))
iDialer v0.51 Google Voice
iDialer v0.52 Google Voice
iDialer v0.52 Google Voice
Совместимость / адаптация: Windows Mobile 5, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Phone Edition, WM VGA 480x640, Real VGA, WM WQVGA 240x400.
Системные требования: Нет данных
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Тип установки: CAB
Автор/Разработчик: supbro (отблагодарить)
Язык: Нет данных
История изменений: показать/скрыть
0.54 - May 15, 2009 - download
* [#] Fixed soft keys: left soft key = "add contact", right soft key = "backspace"
* [-] Removed experimental support for dialing via Phone.com
* [#] First public release of source code on google code
0.53 - September 17, 2009
[+] Added "Ask" option for service
[+] Added copy and paste abilities with long-tap on dialed number
[#] Tweaked titlebar
[#] Hid SIP button being displayed by iContactAE
[#] Fixed "bug report" bug with long-tap
[#] Reported better error messages with several Google Voice errors
[#] Fixed bug with full screen + MessageBox
0.52 - August 11, 2009
* Added D-Pad support and more intuitive design for switching dialer service.
* Added better debugging for those still having trouble with Google Voice.
* Добавлена поддержка hardware-клавиш.
* Поддержка длинного нажатия клавиш.
* Длинное нажатие «1» — голосовая почта.
0.5 - April 27, 2009 - download
* Added Google Voice callback method!
* Updated icon with VGA to match default skin
* Removed no-longer-working GrandCentral
* Removed calling card number prefix if it's already in the number
* Added option to replace "+" with "011" if using calling card
* Fixed bug with last dialed number not always being saved
* Added easy zero-configuration install for Google Voice
What's new in iDialer 0.43:
· Added basic Google Voice support
· Added Speed Dial
· Added calling card support
· Added volume control setting to registry (volumeKeypad: 1 - 100)
· Added missing skin detection
· Fixed screen flicker on long press
· Gave title bar battery better resolution
v0.42 - February 18, 2009
* Added VGA skin compatibility!
* Updated default and iphone skins with VGA graphics
* Now installs VGA skin by default
* Now allows path of skin to be fully specified
* Added setting to allow standard windows titlebar (showFullScreen)
* Optimized tab bar graphics routine
* Updated function that finds iContact.exe
* Fixed a couple minor bugs with last dialed number / name
* Fixed obscure highlighted tab bug
* dpi-related code cleanup
adds more skinning capabilities.
Update: I've figured out how to better integrate iDialer with the Green "Talk" Button. Simply install my GreenButton program and you're all set! For those of you who want to keep the standard green button functionality, just don't do anything!
iDialer is a work in progress... planned future updates include:
* in-call screen
0.4 - December 26, 2008
* Added hardware keyboard button support
* Added "Country Code" and "My Number" settings for JaJah and GrandCentral
* Added better debugging messages
* Now allows "p" and "w" in phone numbers dialed from phone book
* Improved dial plan support
* Added better "long press" feedback
* Added long press "1" = call voicemail
0.3 - November 17, 2008
* Added ability to establish internet connection automatically
* Added Phone.com dialing (in beta)
* Added JaJah dialing
* Added better command-line / iContact support (-name=...)
* Added better touch feedback (button touched highlighted in blue)
* Added online configuration utility: http://supware.net/iDialer/config/
* Added ability to switch services (phone/GrandCentral/Phone.com/JaJah) by touching titlebar
* Moved settings to Registry: HKCU/Software/Supware.net/iDialer
* Fixed bug that sometimes allowed iDialer to keep running after minimized
* Added secret exitOnMinimize setting for A_C
* Added detection of TALK and END buttons
* Fixed bug where long numbers ran off the edge of the screen
0.2 - October 5, 2008
-Added GrandCentral dialing support
-Added DTMF sounds
-Added command-line dialing support
-Added "+" and better international support
-Now displays your own phone number in the titlebar
-Added ability to clear number by holding "X" button
-Removed menu bar for those who don't have iContact
-Added second skin, "iphone" to standard distribution
-Added unobtrusive "about" text