Автоматом меняет Wallpaper
To install it :
1. Mortscript 4.1 or 4.11b must be installed on your ppc
2. Extract the archive into your Storage Card root directory (you should have a "\Storage card\AutomaticWallpaperChanger" directory next) and eventually put you own "xx.jpg" pictures (where xx is between 00 and 23) in the AutomaticWallpaperChanger directory
3. then launch the AutomaticWallpaperChanger.mscr (select the "Reinstall" option if you have used an older version).
Note : you can extract the archive in another directory if you want but don't forget to modify the AutomaticWallpaperChanger.mscr file according to this (beware to the "Moondir" and "Storage" values)
To uninstall it :
1. Simply launch the AutomaticWallpaperChanger.mscr file and select the "Uninstall" option.
* The concept of "Pictures set" is totally implemented : when you install or reinstall AutomaticWallpaperChanger, you will have to choose one (that is to say apply the wallpapers you want)
* The archive can be extracted everywhere (and not only in directories such as "Storage card", "Carte de stockage" and so on). Thanks to Suiller for his work !
* Dutch storage card names are supported !
* Smart pictures managment :
o Search for "xx.jpg" pictures in your
o If the script is launched at a time there is not picture for, then it will set the previous picture as wallpaper (e.g : if launch at 8:30 am but there are only 03.jpg, 06.jpg and 09.jpg, then 06.jpg will be set as wallpaper)
o During an execution, the script will scan your pictures directory, find the next picture he will have to set as wallpaper and set a task at the corresponding time (e.g : with the 03.jpg, 06.jpg and 09.jpg pictures, if it is 6:46 am, then the next launch will be at 9:00)
* Bug fixes about the install/reinstall features
* addition of an install/uninstall feature (thanks to Suiller !)
* update of the install instructions (see below)
Системные требования: Нет данных
Тип установки: Нет данных