Програма WisBar Advance Desktop (WAD2) позволяет Вам создавать огромное кол-во виртуальных рабочих столов. В конечном итоге WisBar Advance Desktop - плагин для WisBar Advance, заменяющий стандартный экран Today. Вы сможете создавать шорткаты, использовать системные мониторы, всплывающие окна и виртуальные страницы. Поддерживаются и стандартные плагины Today, которые можно разместить на нескольких различных страницах.
Возможности WisBar Advance Desktop:
- Неограниченное число виртуальных страниц для дополнительных видов
- Возможность размещать плагины Today на любой виртуальной страницы
- Возможность создавать шорткаты для программ и директорий
- Настройка своих мониторов состояния памяти, системы, батарей и т.п.
- Поддержка Drag and drop
- Свой фоновый рисунок для каждой страницы
- Возможность создания фоновых страниц с объектами
WisBar Advance Desktop v.126.96.36.199 WM5
WisBar Advance Desktop v.188.8.131.52 WM6
WisBar Advance Desktop v.184.108.40.206 Beta 5 WM5 Eng
WisBar Advance Desktop v.220.127.116.11 Beta 5 WM6 Eng
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста. Пройдите регистрацию или авторизируйтесь.
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.1
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: CAB
Автор/Разработчик: Lakeridge Software
История изменений: показать/скрыть
Whats new in WisBar Advance Desktop v.18.104.22.168:
# Added the ability to specify dock transition speed and animation from the commandline using the following format:
Speed can be fast, slow or medium.
# Fixed a crash that would occur after opening the properties for an agenda widget.
# Made a change to reduce memory usage. Please be aware that I know that this makes the program run slightly slower.
# Made a change to work with Accuweather's new XML format so that the weather information is still up to date.
# Fixed a bug where exporting themes was broken.
# The weather forecast information is cached again, allowing the program to not need to refresh it as soon as the program is restarted.
# Modified the contacts grid so that the images are sized to fill each cell, providing a much more consistent appearance.
# Fixed a bug which caused a crash when using the "stretch" option with an image widget.
# Separated the weather downloading code in order to stabilize the program.
Что нового в WisBar Advance Desktop v.22.214.171.124 Beta 5:
* Fixed the dock animations.
* Added the ability to specify dock transition speed and animation from the commandline using the following format:
Speed can be fast, slow or medium.
Animation can be none, fade, left, right, up, down or edge.
* Fixed the "display first page on wakeup" option.
* Fixed the agenda widget's completion style.
* Fixed the display of the selected agenda appointment format in the properties dialog.
* Fixed a crash that would occur after opening the properties for an agenda widget.
* Fixed a bug where the hardware buttons would be locked after rotating the screen.
* Made a change to increase screen rotation reliability.
* Fixed a bug in the analog clock where the hands would not be rendered correctly.
* Due to a bug in FingerSuite, WisBar Advance Desktop will add itself as an exception to the FingerSuite menu.
* Fixed a bug when dragging objects on a dock.
* Fixed a bug where items on a dock would disappear when the "Send to Back" option was used.
WisBar Advance Desktop v.126.96.36.199 Beta 4:
* Fixed a bug where plugins were still not displaying correctly.
* Fixed a bug where creating items via the start menu shortcuts created them offscreen. They will now be created in the upper-left corner.
* Made a change to reduce memory usage. Please be aware that I know that this makes the program run slightly slower.
* Made a change to work with Accuweather's new XML format so that the weather information is still up to date.
* Fixed a bug where exporting themes was broken.
WisBar Advance Desktop v.188.8.131.52 Beta 3:
* Made a change so that invisible items do not cause the screen to refresh.
* Fixed a bug where desktop plugins would flicker.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when setting up some images.
* Fixed a bug where tab bar would not be reloaded when switching themes.
* Fixed a bug in the tab bar where the bar would jump around when switching pages.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when the program tried to render certain objects that are not currently onscreen.
WisBar Advance Desktop v.184.108.40.206:
* Fixed a bug where the weather wouldn't update properly.
WisBar Advance Desktop v.220.127.116.11:
* Stabilized the program.
* Fixed a weather updating issue where it would get stuck.
* Added an interface to rename cities in the database.
* Added the ability to change the icon in a contact grid.
* The weather icons are now exported properly when exporting the theme.
* Fixed a problem during export where the program would stall.
* Fixed a problem in the widget grids where the "hold" action for the widgets did not work properly.
* Modified the file browser to display hidden files.
* Fixed a bug where the registry browser would sometimes be used instead of the file browser.
Whats new in WisBar Advance Desktop v.18.104.22.168:
# Reorganized the main menu.
# Made many of the dialogs finger friendly.
# Added horizontal and vertical spacing to the calendar widget.
# Added the ability to align the date in the Agenda widget to either the left, right or center.
# Added "OnHide" and "OnShow" scripts to the notifiers.
# Added an "OnHold" script to several widgets. This script only works when in user mode.
# Added an "OnUpdate" script event for "Registry Text" objects.
# You will now be visually notified when you are running the program in author mode.
# Added the ability to add more than two cities for the weather information.
# Weather icons are now theme-specific.
# Added a "Medium" size for weather icons.
# Added text variables to retrieve the current wind direction.
# Added an "Slide Incomplete" script event for the slider widget.
# Added an option to the widget grids to respect the horizontal alignment of text widgets.
# When adding a shortcut to a shortcut grid, the user can now choose a custom icon.
# Added an option to keep grids from scrolling.
# Added a feature to the weather settings page to download the latest version of the city data (so I don't have to keep updating the program when a city has been added).
# Added an option to the button widget to allow tapping on the text to execute scripts.
# Added an option to the image widget to pass taps to the object underneath the image. This option will only work in user mode. In author mode, the image widget will respond normally to taps and holds (otherwise it would be impossible to access the item).
# Added a tap animation to the shortcut and bookmark grids.
# Added a "Startup" script for the theme (it's called when the theme is loaded).
# Added an option to the Agenda widget to tile the middle scrollbar section.
# Added a tap and hold option to the shortcut grids to customize the shortcut's icon.
# Added a "Bookmark Grid" option to the grids.
# Moved "Change Theme" from the settings dialog to the user-mode menu.
# Added a custom text variable to display the next appointment in a TouchFlo style (more reminiscent of TouchFlo 2.5) which also allows the user to specify the "No Appointments" text.
# Added a custom text variable to display just the time of the next alarm (without the date).
# Added the ability to select a folder of images as a slideshow wallpaper.
# Added an option to contact and shortcut grids to display the name of the object.
# Added "Quit" to the user menu.
# Added an option to the agenda widget to create a task or appointment when tapping and holding on the date.
# Added an option to not display the appointments in the agenda widget.
# Added script commands to change to either the previous or next month in a calendar widget.
# Added a script command to change a calendar widget to display the current month.
# Added script commands to open the tapped date in a calendar in an Agenda widget.
# Added a script command to set the Agenda widget's display date to today.
# Added a script command to restore the Agenda widget's original display settings.
# Added a script command to create an appointment using the selected PIM.
# Added a script command to create a task using the selected PIM.
# Added script commands to turn author mode on and off.
# Added a "System - Vibrate" script command.
# Added full support for WM 6.5.1 builds.
# Implemented a service that reloads WAD if it crashes or if the OS unloads it due to low-memory.
# Added a "Name" field to the calendar widget.
# Added the ability to show commands that are only relevant to the widget being scripted.
# Added the ability to integrate the calendar and agenda widgets with the appropriate PIM software.
# Changed the weather system to use Accuweather.com instead of Weather.com.
# In the alarm text variables, if no alarm is active, the text will say "Alarm Off".
# Fixed a bug in the agenda widget where items that were deleted were not removed from the agenda.
# Fixed a bug where the notifiers for the tabbar could be undefined.
# Added a label indicating to email support if a city was not in the database.
# Fixed a problem where fonts would sometimes lose their shadow colors.
# Fixed a bug where transparent images that were scaled did not have the alpha channel scaled correctly.
# Fixed a bug where tapping on a tab didn't always switch the page.
# Fixed an installation issue where it would occasionally hang while trying to reinstall the program.
# Fixed another grid rendering bug where self-updating items did not refresh themselves properly.
# Fixed a bug where the finger-friendly volume dialog would not be used.
# The "System - Volume Control" script command now works with HTC's volume control.
# Made some optimizations for the grid's rendering.
# Added some critical section locking in order to prevent some random crashes.
# Fixed a bug where the program would stall downloading information.
# Fixed a bug with the tab bar where the bar disappeared when changing pages.
# Fixed an issue with the tabs where tapping on a tab frequently selected the wrong one.
# Fixed a bug where the move coordinates would appear under the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
# Fixed a crash that occurred when rendering the desktop.
# Fixed a bug where docks that were hidden prior to switching pages would sometimes reappear when switching back to the original page.
# When a grid's image is stretched, there is no longer a pink outline on the image.
# Fixed a crash that occurred when adjusting the columns and rows in a grid.
# Fixed the "System - Display Start Menu" script command on newer builds of Windows Mobile.
# Fixed a bug in the "Wakeup" settings where the "Wake on Startup" did not indicate that the program was already set that way.
# Fixed a bug where items in grids would not always be updated when pressed or if the status changed.
# Fixed a bug where pinning a dock which contained a grid would cause the grid to lose its objects.
# Fixed a bug in the grids where the selection image was never drawn.
# Rewrote the wallpaper dialog.
# Added some code to keep some updating threads from bumping into each other, causing random lockups.
# Redesigned the image browser in order to fix the disappearing thumbnails on some devices.
# Fixed a bug in the grid rendering where objects captured the background while sliding.
# Added the ability to select the agenda object in the agenda script commands.
# Fixed a bug in the agenda widget where task checkboxes didn't scroll.
# Fixed the "Quit" script command so that it works.
# Fixed the "Quit" start menu command.
# Fixed a bug in the shortcut widget that didn't allow for commandline parameters to be passed to the program to be launched.
# Fixed a bug that caused the phone dialer to be brought up inadvertantly.
# Fixed a bug where the theme manager was still running after changing the theme.
# Made a change to keep widget dock items from disappearing.
# Made a change to make docks opaque when the opacity level is set to 100%.
# Rewrote the notifiers to make them more reliable.
# Rewrote the grids in order to prevent crashing.
# Made a change to make the clock more reliable.
# Made a change to the HTC clock layout to accommodate time separators other than the ':' character.
# Fixed a bug that allowed grids to appear underneath an edge-aligned dock when the program is restarted.
# The default theme now properly supports WVGA and WQVGA resolutions.
# Fixed a memory leak that occurred when updating the weather status.
# Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between pages.
# Fixed a bug where docks aligned to the same edge as a tab bar would be behind the tab bar.
* When downloading weather data, or when searching for a city, there are now some debug files created in the ForecastData folder.
* Added the ability to turn off automatic weather updates.
* Fixed a bug where object grids would not display their gridlines.
* Made a change so that object grids with manual alignment will not allow their items to be positioned "offscreen".
* Made a change to make switching pages much quicker when not using any animations.
* Fixed a bug with the tabbar's responsiveness that was caused in the last build.
* Fixed a crash that would occur when switching pages.
* Fixed a bug where docks and grids would lose their objects when switching pages.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when switching themes.
* Added an option to disable the numeric keypad dialing.
* Fixed a bug in the tabbar where the tab image was not aligned with the bottom of the screen, except when dragging the item.
* Removed the use of the GAPI library in order to be fully compatible with windows Mobile 6.5.
# Fixed an issue with the licensing.
# Fixed a bug that would cause the first page to become active after editing any object or changing the settings.
Fixed a bug where opaque docks would appear transparent.
Fixed a bug where page transitions could cause a crash.
Made some changes to reduce the memory load.
Fixed a problem with Agenda items being cut off.
Fixed a bug where the "Return to First Page on Activate" option didn't do anything.
Fixed a bug where items could disappear when switching pages in low-mem mode.
Fixed a bug that caused the exporting to hang when processing the images and sounds.
Fixed a problem where tasks in the Agenda object would overlap the checkbox occasionally.
Reduced the CPU load when using an Agenda object.
Fixed a bug in the tabbar where the bar wouldn't always draw completely across the screen.
Fixed an issue on the tabbar where the selected page's normal image was drawn underneath its tab image, causing a transparency problem.
WisBar Advance Desktop v22.214.171.124
* Fixed a bug where button fonts were not remembered properly.
* Fixed a bug where the subject font's color for an Agenda object would
be reset to black.
* Fixed the preview of the Agenda object layout in the settings dialog.
* Fixed a bug where some items in the Agenda object were being cut off.
* Fixed a bug where the object grids would not display the "Filled
* Fixed a bug in the Button objects where the tap would not be registered
properly if the button is set to display text above the image.
* Fixed a bug where the Processes executable didn't run. Instead, it was
always defragmenting the memory.
* Fixed a problem where the number keys would not be locked when the "Lock
hardware keys" option is set.
* Fixed a bug that could cause tasks to overlap the check boxes.
* Added an option to turn off the ability to complete tasks in the Agenda
* When exporting a theme, the sound files are now included.
* Fixed a bug that could keep the program from starting up.
* Fixed a crash that occured when hiding a dock using the "Slide Down"
* Moved the "item moving" coordinates back to the bottom of the screen.
* Added a new text variable to display the SSID of the connected network.
But, this one displays "No Network" if there is no connected network.
* Restored the dock rendering code from the previous version in order to
make the time to animate more smooth.
* Fixed the hardware keyboard dialing.
* Fixed a bug where the Agenda object would not display all of its height.
* Reduced the number of CPU cycles used when an Agenda object is loaded
into the theme.
* Added an option to disable the preview when using the tab bar.
* when using the script to cycle through the weather cities, it will now
"wrap" around the city list.
* Fixed the updater program.
-Added an "Touch-friendly move object" option for devices that do not have a d-pad. With this option selected, you can move objects (when in move mode) by tapping the left, right, top or bottom of the screen.
-Fixed a rendering bug in the Agenda object.
-Added an option to the notifiers to display the unread email account of a specific account.
-Fixed a bug in the Agenda object where some settings sporadically reset to their defaults.
-Fixed the dynamic sizing in the Agenda object.
-Fixed a rendering issue with italic fonts in the Agenda object.
-Fixed the scrolling function on Agendas that are placed on docks.
-Fixed a bug where a dock on a slider could not always be used properly.
-Fixed the copyright date in the about dialog.
-Fixed a bug with the newest custom weather text variables where they were always displaying the first day's information.
-Fixed a bug in the Agenda object where the scrollbars could be cut off if the buttons and scroller are not the same width.
-Fixed a bug where "Weather - Home - Day Forecast Date" was sorted incorrectly.
-Fixed a bug in the Agenda object where the "Date" bar would not be displayed in front of an all-day appointment.
-Fixed a bug where the Agenda object on a dock would render in the wrong position.