GPS Cycle Computer - приложение для GPS-треккинга.
GPS Cycle Computer записывает данные GPS в бинарный файл (таким образом большое количество данных может храниться в компактной форме). Данные могут быть потом загружены обратно для просмотра или сохранены в формате .kml / .gpx для просмотра, например, в GoogleEarth.
Файлы в формате KML можно просмотреть в приложении GoogleMaps на экране вашего мобильного устройства. Для этого нужно просто кликнуть в проводнике на ваш файл с расширением .kml
- Красивый интерфейс;
- Установка собственного фона и рисунка кнопок;
- Выбор интервала работы GPS (постоянно, каждые 10 мин.);
Прошу прощения за перевод. Сделал, что смог
Gps Cycle Computer v4.90
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.1
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Разрешение экрана: QVGA, VGA
Тип установки: CAB
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- speed up reading files for "Track2Follow"
- speed up reading GPX files and make it compatible to XML syntax (now compatible to GPX files from crossingways)
- in GPX export the track can be separated in segments when logging has gaps (Pause) of more than 10s (enable in Kml/Gpx options)
- when automatic OSM map download is enabled, the visible map tiles can be forced to reload by context menue
- compass in main screen can be configured in different styles (arrow, digital, letter)
- additional log intervals: logging every 5m or 10m (but always every 30s) - settings index has changed, so check your setting if you use "run every x sec"
- reduced flicker on menu page when scrolling (thanks to dokkis)
- update button in About page (thanks to kilblg)
- Navigation commands as text in map screen
- Navigation commands as spoken voice in different languages and voices
- Tracks are no longer restricted to 18 hours
- Restore last session (active tracks). Done automatically after abnormal termination.
- Odometer. You can set your initial ODO in gccState.txt (first line [m]). Don't change anything else!
- Sattelite and Snr is no more blinking if $GPGSV is not sent every second (trusts for 10s)
- foreground and background color can be set in options - main
- file names of current track and t2f are now displayed in options (first page)
- a warning is displayed if you try to continue a track which is more than 1km distant.
- live logging with crossingways and automatic map download is now asynchron (doesn't block application)
- all osm servers are defined in "osm_servers.txt" ("osm_server.txt" is no longer used)
- osm download server are stored for each map separately in corresponding map directory in server.txt
- edit T2F: add points click by click in map screen. Also remove and undo function.
- support for heart rate belt. You need a hardware to feed the heart pulses into the microphone input.
- time in GPX export is now UTC time, as required by GPX specification
- new Format for csv-export in log1.csv
main new features: - audio notes in waypoints - new Navigation arrow shows direction to follow T2F;
bugfix: - at 00:00 UTC time and AVG > 1, a wrong point far away was logged
GPS off at Stop; recall settings name displayed in Info field; initialization of GPS device by GccInitGps.txt; hide map
Waypoint support for GCC and GPX files; distance to track2follow (start/end); LatLon in different formats; hide track
improvements in Track2Follow; Input Lat/Lon for Geocaching; bugfix for WM6.5
bugfix: incorrect distance if logging not every second
new features: context menu, extended and new featured data display, command line interface and more...
new features: menu page; exit button; continue track; recall settings; input Lat Lon; Lap function; Graph versus distance; OSM style maps supports .jpg and other formats
new version with many new features and enhancements (e.g. x/y graph for speed and altitude, graphic support for many resolutions - also in landscape). If you are updating from version 3, please check the setting for GPS COM-port. AppToDate should now work, but online xml-file has new location (here), so you can not AppToDate from previous version to this version (except you download the xml-file).
Check-points (can be added on pause), which exported to GPX/KML, speed in m/s in GPX, option to drop first few points (to increase precision), minor bug fixes
Load GPX with no time data (another format)
Version 3.67. Thanks to expo7 and AngelGR for the new design! - major version increased to "3". Added "min/mile", display for altutude difference, option to show BkLightOff button (use this button to switch off the screen, if the power button stops the app on your phone.
Version 3.70 - single CAB for all screen resolutions - as the tool was designed on VGA screen, you might have a small distortions on other screens, due to scaling. Bug fix with incorrect jpeg map display after file load. Bug fix - elevation corection was not saved into GPX file. "Readme.htm" is now installed in the same folder as the application on your phone.
Version 3.74 - Added AppToDate support. Added custom jpeg maps location. Code is now stored at Google Code site.
Version 3.77 - Added Live logging (thanks to support from www.crossingways.com site!) - so you can have your current position uploaded to the web site. Please visit the web site for all info (you need to setup username/password there). And you do need data network connection on your phone if you want to use Live logging!
Version 3.81 - Added Landscape mode support (not-perfect, but usable!). For maps - can use jpeg and jpg extentions. During logging, the last point stays in the screen center (on maps) and scale is locked.
Version 3.84 - Multi-map plotting.
Version 3.86 - Considerable reduction of memory usage (from 6.5 to 3 MB, without maps), a bit quicker map plots.
Version 3.90 - Added: "track-to-follow" (can load from GCC files, adding KML/GPX shortly); dots plot option; 10 and 30 sec gps log interval (note you existing, the saved, setting could change, as 2 new values was inserted - please check); no speed check (shall now work on Omnia)
Version 3.92 - KML/GPX load is working; background for maps matches background on other pages; can now change options on Pause
Version 3.95 - Greater accuracy for map alignment and track location on the map
Version 3.98 - New options layout; GPX time ajust; km/ft option; white map bkground option
Version 3.100 - OpenStreetMaps tiles support. Rewritten multi-map plotting algorithm.