TrackMyRun - приложение для GPS трекинга.
C помощью приложения TrackMyRun вы можете рассчитывать длину пройденного расстояния, скорость с которой вы его прошли и количество потраченных при этом каллорий.
Приложение имеет приятный, пальцеориентированный интерфейс.
Системные требования: WM6 - WM6.1
Дополнительные требования: GPS
Тип установки: CAB
История изменений: показать/скрыть
Version 0.6.5 9s attached
- Smartphone detection is in
- Run Form updated to be smartphone happy, view log is next.
Version 0.6.4 is attached
- Calories burnt calc!!!! (put your weight in...lbs for now...kg coming :P )
Version 0.6.3 is attached
- 1 Mile/KM kills the app bug fixed!
Version 0.6.2 is attached
- I am not dead! I promise
- This is mostly a maintence update. All the tracking code has been pulled from the views and put off in modules (as it should have been from the get go) so I can get a Smartphone version working soon.
Version 0.6.1 is attached
- Audio updates - new sounds for mile/km passed and distance goal hit
- Audio updates - updates to how the power management is dealt with for audio, still not perfect, but better
- Center button (on your direction pad) now turns the display off and on and also it stops the phone from sleeping when you use that display off method. This is great for phones that get a bit wierd on their GPS in unattended mode.
Version 0.6 is attached
- New internal tracking code to improve performance and make new feature additions easier (this was more about me than you )
- First audible notices. Each mile/km and distance goal hit. It is just a tone right now, but I will record and add voiced stuff tonight.
- New Settings tab for audible notices
- Smartphone users can atleast start the app and track a run now! (still no settings or view log...that is coming)
Version 0.5.9 is attached
- Fix the View/Save log bug (I hope)...you might have to delete your Run Log (yeah for Alpha testing!)
- New way to calculate speed that is more accurate for me. This might depend on what GPS chip your phone uses...try both and see which you like more (change in the Settings Screen)
Version 0.5.8 is attached
- AppToDate bug fix
- Start of true metric support
- little bug fixes
Version 0.5.7 is attached
- I think the String->Date bug is fixed, please let me know!
- Added an "Action" menu under the left soft key for start/stop/save (silly non-touch screen phone users!)
Version 0.5.6 is attached
- EMAIL A RUN!
(that is a horrible name for the feature right now....since it just gives you a link to share...)
Version 0.5.5 is attached
- Settings screen is up and working
- Goal progress is based on settings now (not just 3.1 all the time)
- All based on miles still, KM is coming soon fear not!
- Few more bug fixes and exception catches
Version 0.5.3 is attached
- GPS unattended mode updates
- Few bug fixes
- Ignore Calories/Pace, those spots are place holders/debugging right now...they will work in a later release
Version 0.5.1 is attached
- GPS stays up in unattended mode now (screen off by time out or hitting the power button)
- Few little bug fixes
Version 0.5 is attached
- KML support is all in now
- Go to view a lot (has to be a new one) and select View in Google Maps
- Change the line in the KML file to be green since that yellow was hard to see
Version 0.4 is attached.
- Fixed a few of the stupid SubString() bugs
- Added Experimental KML support! (start a run, do some stuff, then go to options->experimental->Build KML). It will put test.kml in your devices root folder
- Working on new speed tracking code, it is far more accurate...but not done yet (so ignore that it has like 900 #'s after the decimal point)
- Ignore what it says for calories burnt...that isn't what you think it is