Scrobble - вариант словарной головоломки Scrabble.
Правила в игре почти такие же, как и в Scrabble.
- Проверка того, чтобы игроки не составляли слова из всех гласных или согласных букв;
- Слова можно писать только те, которые находятся в словаре программы;
- Играют от 2 до 4 игроков;
- Игра против компьютера (2 уровня сложости Narmal, Hard);
- Если в конце игры у вас остаются буквы, то с вашего счета снимаются очки;
To change the dictionary that Scrobble uses from English to your language (if it's currently supported; if it's not please read the first reply to this post below), follow these instructions:
1. Download the attached dicts-de-en-fi-fr-it-nl-pl.zip file.
2. Browse on your device to the folder where Scrobble is installed (ex: Program FilesScrobble) and rename the files d1.scro and d2.scro to anything else.
3. Extract the d1-LANG.scro and d2-LANG.scro files for your language from the zip file into this same folder, and rename them to d1.scro and d2.scro, respectively.
4. Restart Scrobble. Note that Scrobble only uses the 26 letters from English (A to Z). So just use the English equivalent of any non-English letters (Ä = A, Ê = E, etc.) in a word.
(Also note: the English dictionary files that are in this zip file are the "SOWPODS" Scrabble dictionary, containing 216,555 words -- more than the English dictionary is automatically installed with Scrobble v1.1 and below).
Системные требования: Нет данных
Дополнительные требования: .NetCF 3.5
Тип установки: Нет данных
История изменений: показать/скрыть
VERSION 1.3 --- 2009-02-11
- Fixed letter distribution issues (now includes the letter "Y"!)
- Modified CPU-Normal user a bit (a tad easier maybe).
- You can now use the Game->Options menu to choose what dictionary you would like to use. (Note that this still uses the English distribution of letters and scores).
- Minor fixes and changes.
- Support for automatic notification of updates via DeviceUpdate. I tried to support AppToDate as well but I'm waiting on some answers from their forum about a registry key that's needed to make it work.
VERSION 1.2 --- 2009-02-03
- Fixed bug where CPU always uses 'Z' for their blanks, and sometimes plays words that are invalid.
- Fixed bug where game would crash if you place one letter to your move, take it back, then try to submit it.
- You can now drag the board around freely on sub-VGA res devices.
- Changed the amount that the board moves when using the d-pad, so it moves shorter distances at a time.
- Changed both NORM and HARD CPU players (speeding up their turns and changing the way they look for moves).
VERSION 1.1 --- 2009-01-31
- Sped up the computer players (especially NORM).
- Made NORM a little more difficult and HARD a little easier.
- Fixed issue where only 1/4th of the board was visible on QVGA/WVGA displays.
- Minor GUI changes (should look better on sub-VGA displays).
VERSION 1.0 --- 2009-01-30
- Added ability to choose AI opponents (NORMAL and HARD difficulty).
- Increased text sizes for better readability on sub-VGA resolution screens.
- The board is now in a bounded area so it looks cleaner when moved around.
- Removed "Turn:" from the upper-right corner, as the current player is already displayed at the bottom.
- Players can only exchange their letters when there are at least 7 letters left in the bag.
- Other minor changes (cosmetic, bug fixes, etc.).
VERSION 0.53 - beta --- 2009-01-22
- Added the ability to move the Scrobble board around with the directional pad, so devices with sub-VGA resolutions can "see" all parts of the board. The center/Enter button snaps the board to its default (upper-left corner) position.
- The Scrobble shortcut is now placed in the Games folder instead of Programs/Applications. If you don't have a Games folder, one should be created for you.