Системные требования: WM2002 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Тип установки: CAB
История изменений: показать/скрыть
14-04-2012: release 1.4.71
* HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain
circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and
|result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
18-09-2011: release 1.4.70
* Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
* Android version: better printer icon in the main menu, by Günter Schink.
* Mac version: OFF didn't work when invoked from a program. Fixed.
11-06-2011: (no new code release)
* Added two new skins to the Android skins package, designed for the Samsung
Galaxy S 9000, which has an 800x480 screen. Contributed by Günter Schink.
22-05-2011: (no new code release)
* Added Free42AndroidSkins.zip package, for skins designed for Android-based
devices; added HTC4800 skin for HTC Desire HD or other Android devices with
480x800 screens. Skin contributed by Michael Vogel, based on an iPhone skin
by Jerrod Hofferth.
20-04-2011: release 1.4.68
* INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied
to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed.
10-04-2011: (no new code release)
* Added six new skins to the iPhone skins package. Contributed by Javier
13-03-2011: release 1.4.67
* ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed.
* iPhone version: added support for 640x920 skins.
* Added Silver And Blue skin to Free42PocketPCSkins.zip package. Contributed by
* The SST and BST key labels were switched in these skins:
ppcskins/Andy480x800.gif ppcskins/Ramos240x400.gif ppcskins/Ramos480x640.gif
Версия 1.4.66 от 08.04.2010
* Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement
them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog.
The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY,
and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the
HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42.
The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following:
Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK
Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW
Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM
Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
* In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be
07-03-2010: release 1.4.62
* Windows version: now has an option in the Preferences screen to map the
Calculator key, found on many newer keyboards, to launch Free42.
* iPhone version: the hostname lookup for the HTTP Server window is now done in
a background thread, so that a slow or malfunctioning DNS server no longer
causes the app to freeze on startup.
* When EDITN was active, you could overwrite the edited matrix with a scalar
using STO, or delete it using CLV -- and then you would be stuck in the
Matrix Editor, and even CLALL couldn't get you out. Fixed; you will now get
the Restricted Operation message when you try to change or delete the active
matrix behind EDITN's back.
25-11-2009: release 1.4.61
* Decimal version: ->OCT (decimal-to-octal conversion) was broken; it actually
converted octal to decimal. Fixed.
11-11-2009: (no new code release)
* Added HP42CY skin to the Free42Skins.zip package. This skin includes many
macros to map additional functions to the keyboard. Contributed by Guenny.
* Added kacskin and kacskin_yellow skins to the Free42Skins.zip package.
These are slightly modified versions of Michaels HP, and may be easier to
read on some screens. Contributed by Keith Carangelo.
28-08-2009: release 1.4.54
* The new BCDFloat code, introduced in version 1.4.52, uses a different
convention for representing NaN and infinities: instead of using special
values in the exponent, it now uses dedicated flags, and has a narrower
exponent field. The code that converts between decimal and binary, when
switching between Free42 Decimal and Free42 Binary while keeping the same
state file, did not deal with this new convention, and, as a result,
switching between those versions could cause numbers to become NaN or
Infinity when they shouldn't.
This release fixes this. It is only relevant to those who switch between
Free42 Decimal and Free42 Binary.
17-08-2009: release 1.4.53
* Decimal version: fixed a bug in the subtract routine that could cause
incorrect, malformed results in some cases, e.g. 4 ENTER 3 / 1 - 3 * 1 -
08-08-2009: release 1.4.52
* New: Mac version. This is a native application, not a Dashboard widget; it
is functionally identical to the PC versions (Windows, GTK, and Motif).
The print-out window doesn't work yet, though printing to files does;
everything else is working. The print-out window will be finished in a two
or three weeks, barring the unforeseen. I'm releasing the app in this
incomplete state because I feel it is stable and usable, and should be a
big improvement for those currently using the Dashboard widget.
This is a Universal application, so it should run on PowerPC and Intel-
based Macs. It requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
* Decimal version: Merged Hugh Steers' latest BCD code. This provides more
accurate transcendentals and some bug fixes.
* Also, Hugh improved the error estimate for the Romberg integration code;
it now converges more quickly in many cases.
* MacDashboard version: now recognizes '*' and '+' on the numeric keypad.
10-07-2009: release 1.4.51
* Changed the homepage URL to http://thomasokken.com/free42/.
29-06-2009: release 1.4.50
* Adding or subtracting two complex matrices, and adding or subtracting a
complex matrix in X to or from a complex scalar in Y, would cause memory
corruption, resulting in a crash soon after. Fixed.
13-06-2009: (no new code release)
* Added "Realistic42s240x400" skin for 240x400 Pocket PC devices
(Free42PocketPCSkins.zip package). Conributed by Denis Cesar.
07-06-2009: release 1.4.49
* BASE/ tried to catch division by zero by looking at Y instead of X. Oops! The
result was that 0/1 would return "Divide by 0" and 1/0 would cause Free42 to
* PalmOS version: tall skins can now be selected on all devices, regardless of
whether they have tall screens or not. On most devices, this isn't useful,
but the tallness check had the effect of suppressing the 320x450 Ehrling42sm
skin on the Tapwave Zodiac, which has a 480x320 screen; the result was that
you couldn't use that skin even if you switched to portrait mode.
05-05-2009: (no new code release)
* Added "Ramos240x400" skin for 240x400 Pocket PC devices
(Free42PocketPCSkins.zip package). Contributed by Miguel Toro; based on
Ramos480x640 by Noe Ramos.
04-04-2009: release 1.4.48
* Fixed PSE; it no longer freezes the UI for one second, but uses a proper
timeout, so event processing can continue, and keystrokes during PSE have
the proper effect (of stopping program execution and then being handled