Владельцы последних моделей HTC сталкивались с нововведением компании отключать экран во время телефонного звонка. С одной стороны это очень удобно - не нажимаются всякие кнопки на экране, что не прерывает звонок или не мешает звуками, а также не запускаются программы при нажатии щекой на экран. Но так же есть и минусы, как например невозможность пользоваться клавиатурой телефона для введения дополнительных цифр (при использовании голосового сервиса), запустить диктофон или еще что-либо...
Данная программа предназначена для управления подсветкой экрана во время телефонного звонка. Она не грузит систему и не активна если нет телефонного разговора и активизируется после ответа на звонок. Используя акселерометр, программа включаетвыключает подсветку в случае изменения положения телефона. Например, телефон в "ухе" - экран потушен, переместили телефон перед собой, зажигается экран через полсекунды или где-то так и наоборот.
После установки необходим софт ресет.
Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2
Системные требования: WM6.1
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Дополнительные требования: G-Sensor
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: CAB
Разрешения Lite/Free: показать/скрыть
История изменений: показать/скрыть
21 May 2009 - v1.1.1 - Update
This version fixes a bug with the "Ignore first screen off" function. This bug is most noticeable in the situation where the phone canvas/utility/whatever turns the screen off before TICST gets the chance to. This version has been tested with PhonEx from IconSoft, and works as long as you switch ON the screen off during conversation facility.
17 May 2009 - v1.1.0 - Update
This version provides a number of new features:
- It will allow the switching between APM and non-APM (Advanced Power Management) mode via the config application. Non-APM will give the better experience, but you may find that your battery runs down quicker in this mode. If the option is greyed out, then you are already running in Non-APM mode, and you can't change it.
- An option to prevent the auto-unlock has been added
- The option to switch the screen off after a Bluetooth call has been added.
- The "Show phone at screen on" option has been changed slightly in that it will attempt to activate the existing instance of cprog.exe, rather than spawning a new one. This will hopefully help some people who were having problems with different dialers - most people won't notice any difference.
- Minor logic alteration to try and prevent too much "flashing" of the screen in some circumstances.
16 Apr 2009 - v1.0.20 - Update
This version provides a couple of new features:
- If the screen is locked with the WM Lock when the app switches the screen on, it will attempt to automatically unlock it.
- The app goes into an override mode if the speakerphone is switched on manually, or if the call type is a video call. NB. This is not the same override mode as if the screen is switched on/off manually, and the override timeout isn't applicable.
8 Apr 2009 - v1.0.19 - Update
This version provides a number of new features:
- More configuration for the use of the Speakerphone. You can define whether putting the phone face down should switch it on, and what action, if any, the phone should take with the Speakerphone when you have it in your hand, i.e. switch it on, off, or take no action.
- The ability to show the phone canvas has an extra option of auto-pressing the left soft key, which should put it into dialpad mode.
- You can define a timeout, in minutes, for the override mode. This option hasn't been tested thoroughly, so feedback would be useful.
7 Apr 2009 - v1.0.18 - Update
This version adds the facility to force the phone canvas to be displayed when the screen switches on. This could be useful if you find that when the screen switches on, you are back at your Today screen.
24 Mar 2009 - v1.0.14 (beta) - Consolidated Release
Minor release - this version fixes a bug which stopped the speakerphone from being switched back on. Polling frequency has been increased from 4 to 5 times per second.
21 Mar 2009 - v1.0.13 (beta) - Consolidated Release
Minor release - this version loosens the definition of "face down" for switching the speakerphone on. People having problems getting the speakerphone to come on, should try this version.
21 Mar 2009 - v1.0.12 (beta) - Consolidated Release
This release adds the option to switch the speakerphone off once you put the phone into the "in your hand" position, i.e. when the screen comes back on again. The option is "Switch speakerphone off" in the config utility.
Bug Fix - This version should no longer switch the screen off if making a data connection.
20 Mar 2009 - v1.0.11 (beta) - Consolidated Release
This release adds functionality to switch the screen off, and speakerphone on if you put the phone face down on a flat surface.
20 Mar 2009 - v1.0.10 (beta) - Consolidated Release
This release is active during the call-making phase, so the screen will go off as you are making a call if you have the phone to your ear.
19 Mar 2009 - v1.0.9 (beta) - Consolidated Release
This release has a new configuration application, and the ability to switch on logging is now held within that, so there's no need to install a "Logging Version" any more.
There are a number of options that can be set to try and improve the reliability of the application - these might be most useful for HD or Diamond users who see odd behaviours, especially at the start of the call.
There are also a number of SatNav applications supported, with the ability to add your own which will prevent the screen from going off if they are running.
There's also a new optional feature to keep the screen on if the phone is being externally powered.
11 Mar 2009 - v1.0.8 (beta) - Regular and Logging Releases
This release is primarily aimed at Touch HD users who have had problems since the introduction of the use of the light sensor for determining the "Against Ear" scenario. When the app detects that there's a fair chance it's running on a HD, it will ignore the light sensor reading.
This version has increased the repertoire of SatNav applications that it recognises to TomTom, Igo v8, and MapKing 2007. If these apps are running at the time that the call is started, then the app tries to ensure that the screen is kept on for the duration of the call.
11 Mar 2009 - v1.0.7 (beta) - Regular and Logging Releases
This release attempts to address the problems that some people were seeing with Touch HD devices, and for anybody else who was getting an error message. There hasn't been a log file from an application crash, so this is purely a bit of a guess as to what the problem might be, and so attempts to address it. If I've guessed wrong, then there may be no change.
This release should be a little more responsive, as it doesn't wait as long before deciding to switch the screen on or off.
11 Mar 2009 - v1.0.6 (beta) - Regular and Logging Releases
There are a number of changes in this release:
- Vastly improved reliability due to the fact that 600GOL is just a bit clever, and has worked out how to stop the normal HTC power management interfering with the screen during a call.
- Use of the light sensor to determine that the phone is against your ear. Even if the phone is in the right orientation to think it's against your ear, if there is light on the light sensor, it won't switch the screen off.
- Reduced polling frequency. It only checks about 3 or 4 times a second, rather than 8 or 9. This should improve battery consumption (although we're not aware of any problems in this regard), but won't impact how responsive the app is.
- The "off" trigger, is only against your ear (with light sensor confirmation). Once it is off, you need to position the phone into the "on" trigger position to switch the screen back on.
- The "on" trigger is now a bit flatter - hold the phone face up, straight and with an angle of no more than 45 degrees from horizontal, and it should come on. Once it is on, it will only go off when it's against your ear, so you can hold it in more unusual orientations without it going off, e.g. if you are lying down, or reclined in a chair.
- The against ear orientations are taken from the Registry. HTC seem to have a set of orientations for left and right handed operation, and so we now use those, rather than trying to work out our own - this could help with use on other devices, such as the Diamond, and Touch HD. Although, we have noticed differences between Touch Pro settings.
- The app is now TomTom aware - if you are running TomTom then the screen will not automatically switch off.
- The app supports a manual override function. If the screen is on/off and you want it to stay off/on, then just press the power button. The app won't attempt to adjust the screen status again until you press the button again, and put the screen back to it's original state. For example, if you want to use speakerphone, and you put the phone on its back and the screen is on, simply press the power button, and the app won't try and turn the screen back on.
- CDMA data call fix (untested). Some users on Verizon and Sprint were reporting screen flashing behaviour when making data connections. Although we are unable to test this, hopefully this problem has been addressed. If you are still experiencing screen flashing, then please install the logging version, and post your log on this thread.
7 Mar 2009 - v1.0.4 (beta) - Regular and Logging Releases
This release changes the "off" trigger to be any orientation other than "in hand", which is the same behaviour as v1.0.1. However, the "in hand" orientation for v1.0.4 is much more generous, and should allow the device to be more upright and still classed as "on".
6 Mar 2009 - v1.0.3 (beta) - Regular and Logging Releases
This release has a number of differences to the previous version:
- Improved reliability
- The definition of "in hand" and "against ear" orientations are now customised. Hopefully it will be much more intuitive to use.
5 Mar 2009 - v1.0.2 (beta) - Logging Release
This release contains no difference in functionality to v1.0.1, it simply has some logging included.
4 Mar 2009 - v1.0.1 (beta)
Change - In an attempt to "play nice" v1.0.0 waited for a particular powerstate before becoming active. This version doesn't wait for anything before becoming active.
3 Mar 2009 - v1.0.0 (beta)
First beta release.
Known problems : none.