Системные требования: WM2003 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Разрешение экрана: QVGA, VGA
Тип установки: CAB
История изменений: показать/скрыть
1) Save as Manilla Softkey (Left and Right Softkey, and it works very well with arguments - so now creating link to for ex.TouchLockPro with additional LOCK argument is very easy...)
2) Create URL/Mail - now You can create mail or www.* link and put it to whatever you want place - it uses default - signed to specified type system program (for browsing www and creating emails)
1) exception when file doesn't exist (in selecting File and clicking OK) - now if everything is all right OK button will be colored to Red otherwise you will be promped with msg.
2) installation problem with adding shortcut to Link Creator to the Start MenuPrograms - now it's fixed (on not WWE Roms for ex. Polish Roms there was problem with it)
3) in 1.3 version link additional argument was added under inverted commas (1#"FOLDERprogram.exe argument"), now it's fixed (added checkbox "argument outside inverted commas" for default it is checked... and now arguments are after commas - so we get sth like this: - 1#"FOLDERprogram.exe" argument - and it works
4) added space (****.exe"_) while saving link with argument (so now, there is no need to type additional one blank space in arguments textbox)
5) fixed all "Save In..." problems "Folder doesn't exist"
6) Key Mapping Problems solved
7) some layout changes.
1) setting icons
2) editor for created link
3) soft keys for System
4) saving with UTF-8 for speciall chars like ś, ą, ę... others
5) make program more finger friendlly - bigger scrollbars, dropdown lists etc.
1) changed "Select File to Link" explorer: short directory listing for better navigation
2) changed "Save in Selected Place" explorer: short directory listing, for better navigation
3) changed Menu style
4) added "Manage Links" - an explorer that gives you ability to find any link files (supoorted filters are: *.lnk, *.lnkbak, *.*) on your PPC and then you can rename, delete, or delete them (by changing it's extension (*.lnk -> *.lnkbak) )
5) added fingerfriendly popup menu for "Manage Links" (-Close-)
6) added "Save as Key Mapping" - special in Windows direcotory filename creator, that gives You ability to map some Hardware Keys with your "files" (Long Press Send Button, Long Press Power Button, Short Press Power Button). There are two options for Save as Key Mapping: a) saving special filename, b) deleting special filename.
1) added "auto counting chars method"
2) removed .net openfiledialog
3) added my own "explorer" for searching "to be linked file"
4) excluded System.Windows.Forms.dll (back to very small size of cab installer 12KB)
5) some "label" changes...
1) file filtering: all files, exe, jpg, bmp, png, mp3, wav, avi, mp4, wmv, txt, pdf, doc
2) changed caption Select Exe to Select File
3) new Menu Options:
- Save in Programs
- Save in Start Menu
- Save in StartUp
- Save in Selected Place
4) included System.Windows.Forms.dll for same openfiledialog on every .net platform... (I guess )
(thanks to Mieszko Zagańczyk from SmartMobile.pl for testing and noticing problem with filtering and different open file dialog on his Touch HD)