Программа для удобного написания SMS,которая имеет кучу возможностей.
Why Use InTextMan?
- Because you want to enjoy SMS messaging just like Instant Messaging
- Because threaded messaging allows you to see all your incoming (received) and outgoing (sent) messages on one screen, nicely organized by contact, date and time.
- Because you can see the history of all messages (in/out) of any contact.
- Because you can continue the “dialogue” easily or can even broadcast (forward to many) a message (whether received or sent)
- Because you can begin a new dialogue and send to one or many contacts
- Because you can send emoticons as text symbols. If the recipient also has emoticon facility, she/he will see those, otherwise, she/he will not only see the symbol but also a short text saying what the symbol means. Makes it easy for you to express yourself simply by choosing an emoticon. You can also remove an incorrectly chosen emoticon by selecting it again. Then, you can replace it by choosing another. If the sender sends you an emoticon or a symbol, which matches the emoticons in InTextMan, you will see the emoticon popping up below the received message.
- Because InTextMan brings all folders (inbox, outbox, drafts, deleted, sent) on one screen so that you don’t have to look for the folders
- Because InTextMan, unlike some other threaded SMS clients, does not tamper with your device’s SMS client. This allows you to use InTextMan for threaded messaging, as well as your device’s SMS client for synchronizing/backing up using standard sync methods, and firmware or third-party backup applications. Some available threaded SMS applications create new folders and move messages from your device’s SMS client to its own folders. This can be problematic, if the threaded SMS application goes wrong, or if you have to perform factory reset.
- Because you can always use your device’s SMS client. InTextMan is an add on SMS manager.
- Finally, because InTextMan is fun to use.
Системные требования: WM5 - WM6
Тип установки: CAB+EXE
История изменений: показать/скрыть
What's new in InTextMan 1.2:
· Compatible with windows mobile 5.0 also (besides previous 6.0 and above)
· In case of today screen/user interface which is not windows (like HTC Diamond, Xperia, Omnia), the software (if activated) runs in the background (previously, a smiley had to be sent to the windows interface today screen tray. Now you may send it to tray or not – hide-, it will work in background, unless deactivated)
· A full screen SMS incoming alert pops up. If the sender’s photo is in your device’s address book and his/her mobile/cellphone number is written in the appropriate space (mobile number, instead of other), then you will see a full screen photo of the sms sender. Otherwise, a default pop up will show a mailbox and the sender’s number)