Системные требования: WM5 - WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: CAB
Автор/Разработчик: Avian Edition
История изменений: показать/скрыть
- Исправлена ошибка с отображением SIM-контактов
- Добавлена опция "ShowLettersInContacts", которая позволяет включать/выключать показ букв на странице Contacts
- Добавил прикольную программу для конфигурирования iConfig, она была в исходниках, но не компилировалась и лежала без скина. Не знаю, по каким причинам её раньше не добавили, может просто не доделала была, поэтому добавил её в папку с программой, но ярлык на неё не создавал.
Current Version: 7.0.6
- You can now disable iContact's ability to dial using the hardware phone dial key (the "green" button) and quit/minimize when pressing the hardware hangup (the "red" button). If, like me, you remap all your hardware buttons, including phone buttons, this will be most welcome. It is enabled by default since most people expect default behavior from those buttons. See below for information about the setting.
- New setting: EnablePhoneKeyHook = Enables hardware phone key support above (enabled by default) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- Added USSD support for dialing star (*) numbers on phone systems that support it. THIS IS ENABLED BY DEFAULT since it is supported on most networks. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov.
- New setting: EnableUSSDStarDialing = Enables USSD support (above) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- Added better birthday / anniversary support. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov.
- Added the ability to set the ringtone from within iContact AE. Note: Press and hold to clear a custom ringtone. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov.
- New language file entry (.lng file): selectringtone - Text displayed when selecting a custom ringtone <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .lng file.
- New language file entry (.lng file): ringtonesavefailed - Text displayed when a ringtone cannot be set <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .lng file.
- New language file entry (.lng file): noringtone - Text displayed when the default system ringtone is being used for a contact (no custom ringtone) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .lng file.
- There are new skin icons associated with the custom ring tone, anniversary, and birthday. All built-in skins have been updated. These are "small icons." Look at the bottom of the default.skn file for skinning info on these icons.
- New skin contribution: OSX Colored.
- If you add a number to a new or existing contact after receiving/making calls from that number, the entry in the call history will now be updated with the correct name in the main list (it always did link to the correct item in the details). This overrides the entry that is actually in the call log. If there is demand, I'll make an option to toggle this, but I can't see why anybody would want out of date information in the call log. :-)
- Call history now updates its entire call log cache after you make changes to contacts. Previously, you had to toggle through call log modes or restart iContact to get certain details in the call history updated, such as pictures.
- Call history now correctly labels all unknown numbers as UNKNOWN in the detail view. There were cases previously where the number would appear in the title.
- Using a new method to detect the SpeedThresh. The previous method used a timer and there was a variable performance depending on when you let go of your finger versus where the timer was in its ticks. The new method uses tick counts during the finger movement events. It seems to be a much more consistent user experience.
- Fixed a bug where when you looked at contact details from the call log view, frequently the details bottom menu buttons would be unresponsive.
- New setting: CallLogDetailsBackToCallLog = When enabled, when you press the back button on contact details from the call history view, it will return to the call history view (as opposed to jumping to the contacts list) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- In some cases, the SIP would still show if a stubborn 3rd party process made it appear after iContact received activation, but before the user gets a chance to interact with iContact. So, a timer now waits a second after receiving input focus and makes sure the SIP is hidden.
- The installer will no longer ask if you want to use the existing settings.ini on upgrade. If your existing settings.ini is corrupt, then uninstall and reinstall in TWO STEPS where you will be given a chance to use the default settings.ini.
- The installer now sets the registry setting needed by idialer so idialer knows how to find iContact AE when you select iContacts from within iDialer. (This is untested as I don't use iDialer! Please let me know if it works!)
- Added BMP as a valid file type for assigning a picture to a contact.
- Call log database update notifications are now buffered, so that if four or five updates fire in succession, only a single reload operation will occur. This should improve call log responsiveness in certain circumstances when reloading would unnecessarily occur several times in a row.
- Long-tapping bottom menu items now uses the same delay in the settings. It was previously hardwired to 700ms. The main reason for this change is that long-tapping bottom menu items will increasingly do alternate functions in later versions of iContact AE. Currently, most of the time a long-tap is nearly always the same response as a short-tap.
- Fixed a bug where iContact (and possibly the entire phone) would freeze if an empty category is opened. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov.
- Workaround contributed by [kab] on xda to fix Samsung call history problem.
- New setting: SamsungHistoryWorkaround = (disabled by default) Changes the way the call database is read to workaround a call history bug on certain Samsung models. <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- New setting: OpenSettingsOnLongTap = (enabled by default) Open the icontact config application by long-tapping the contacts button on the main window <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- New setting: MinimizeOnAction = (disabled by default) Causes iContact to go to the back of the window z-order after performing an action. Normally, iContact hides (goes right behind the dialer or whatever). Minimizing will put iContact to the back of the z-order, so it is not the first window to appear after completing an action. This is an alternative to exiting after action if you want iContact to go away, but not close. <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- New setting: UseClearTypeFonts = (enabled by default) Specify whether you want iContact to render fonts using ClearType smoothing. The default is enabled, which is the same as previous versions. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov. <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- New setting: ShowRingToneInDetails = (enabled by default) When enabled, the ringtone of each contact is displayed in the details view. Clicking on the ringtone allows you to change it. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov. <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- New setting: T9EnglishAsPrimary = When enabled (disabled by default), T9 search will always use English as the primary keyboard (user language becomes the secondary keyboard). Please note in older versions English was ALWAYS primary. Contributed by Constantin Lushnikov. <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- New language: Swedish. App translation only (no config translation). Contributed by Lilleolov.
- New language: Greek. App and setting translation (no help translation). Contributed by acrocosm.
Fixed the "bounce back" problem when using the virtual side scroll bar. Previously if you let go while your finger was in the main area of the screen (instead of the right side), the kinetic scrolling would engage and "bounce" the scrolling in the opposite direction you were going at whatever speed your finger was moving.
Added dutch.lng; thanks to Peter73NL <-- If anybody can make a dutch.clng for the config app, that'd be awesome. Note the new features introduced in 7.0.4.
Fixed bug where press+hold indicator will go into the category title bar, above the selected contact.
Skin behavior change: secondary text now paints using the selection color when an item is hovered. For example, in the call history, it was sometimes hard to read the call time when an item was selected due to it not changing to the brighter selected color.
When the kinetic "bounce" happens, the group letter is no longer displayed (seemed redundant).
Fixed a bug where when you did T9 search and then minimized the soft keypad, sometimes the screen wouldn't refresh correctly.
New setting: ShowVersionInfo = Show the version information of iContact on an empty screen or short list <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
If an app is forcing the SIP button to be visible (Pocket Player is notorious for this behavior), iContact AE will now forcefully hide the SIP and SIP button each time it's window is activated. Previously, the SIP button (and sometimes the SIP itself) would cover up part of the screen.
Setup: The setup cab is more intelligent now. It will detect when you are upgrading and won't ask redundant questions during installation or uninstallation. Note that most of these features won't be realized until 7.0.6 since 7.0.5 will use 7.0.4's uninstaller while upgrading.
New setting: ShowDialingNumberSuffix = Show the dialing number's type as a suffix (such as h, w, w2, m, etc.) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
Dialing number suffices are set to English by default, but you can change them in the .lng language files. See the english.lng file for examples. The values used in english.lng are the same as in the built-in contacts manager in Pocket Outlook.
Configuration app now correctly shows the default setting when the new Avian settings are missing from your .ini (not implemented for older settings yet)
Default setting for SpeedThresh has been changed: 5 for QVGA and 10 for VGA. This seems to be more optimal. You must manually change this if you keep your settings from version to version
- REALLY fixed bug where if you leave the iContact window while dragging using the windows task bar, the scrolling freezes (or in some cases, goes crazy) until clicked in again :-D
- Email account is now set to ActiveSync by default
- Clicking on areas that have no actionable possibility or pressing a hardware key that is not assigned would exit out of the item details; I disabled that; It seems more natural to me to have to explicitly press the "back" button on screen or press "left" on the keypad
- Link to Pocket Outlook's contacts added to program files folder (same as old installer)
- When stopping a fast scroll by pressing on the screen quickly, residual graphics artifacts (such as the top alphabet indicator) will no longer "stick"
- When stopping a quick/long finger movement by holding your finger still for a moment, iContact will no longer initiate a kinetic scroll; in high resolution devices this was common because moving a single pixel when lifting your finger is very easy to do (see new setting below)
- New setting: SpeedThresh = Minimal mouse speed over Y axis to initiate kinetic scrolling, in pixels/(sec/10) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file. The formula is "number of pixels that must be scrolled in one tenth of a second"
- Fixed bug where long-tap duration in the settings was not being used except for drawing the progress bar (long-tap action was using a hard-wired value of one second no matter what you set it to)
- When you are in a list with no categories or a single category (such as favorites), if you hold down the d-pad to scroll, it will no longer jump to the start or end after a few seconds, it will instead continue to scroll one by one; scrolling in lists with categories (like the alphabetized main contacts list) will skip through each letter if the d-pad is held down, as before
- Config version now matches (and will continue to match) iContact AE version, even if config did not change between versions.
- The letter overlay is no longer shown when scrolling with the d-pad (since you can only move one item at a time and its slower than finger scrolling, it didn't really make sense to me to have it shown)
- The group title no longer obscures the contact when scrolling with the d-pad
- When your key repeat rate is set to a faster-than-normal speed, sometimes the d-pad scrolling wouldn't catch up with the actual selected item; this is fixed
- Category jumping (using the d-pad) is now a smooth (but fast) animation (user configurable speed, see below), instead of an instant jump (if you liked the instant jump, set the speed to 0)
- New setting: ScrollJumpTime = animation speed for category jumping (above) <-- Anybody who can add this to the help for other language files (non-english), please PM me the new .clng file.
- Setup: QVGA/VGA is now a user selectable setting during install if you do not keep previous settings.ini (yes, I know I need to make a better dialog box than YES/NO)
- Setup: Can now optionally select whether iContact AE becomes the default contacts manager in WM (this does not affect TouchFlo)
- Setup: Fixed misc typos
-Ускорена работа по сравнению с оригиналом
-Очень удобный пальцеореентированый интерфейс
-Стабильная работа при минимальных затратах системы
-Не работает на WM 2003