Системные требования: WM6.5
Необходим .NetCF не ниже: Нет данных
Дополнительные требования: Flash Player
Разрешение экрана: Все разрешения
Тип установки: CAB
Язык: Нет данных
Подобное ПО: CHome Editor, CHome Visual Editor
История изменений: показать/скрыть
New version 7.02:
- Minor visual changes.
- Fixed nem bug where a swapped tab couldnt be re-chosen for a different plugin.
- Fixed bug when jumping from 24 plugins screen to 16 that caused the application to go berserk.
- Fixed strange bug in the 24 plugins screen that didnt allow the third column to swap tabs.
- Added taskanium plugin
- Added new settings plugin
- Started programming the routine to read the real regkeys (uff)... Its not ready to use yet, but you can see its results already by pressing the ENTER softkey on the main screen. It will only read the first 24 plugins, like this app, and everything else in "undefined" (unused).
- Fixed a bug on the MyPhotos plugin (thanks for the tip, nandar).
- Created a new routine to check how many plugins are enabled, this makes the plugin layout jump back to areas 5, 10, 16 or 24 if the correct empty spaces are available.
- Added option to swap plugin with empty buttons.
- Fixed bug that forced you to change the plugin if you dragged a button back to itself.
- Some visual cleanups and blinged graphics.
- Added the "Are you sure?" message in enable and disable all plugins (I think this was needed, since it would flush your previous settings).
- Added Restore button, to put the default settings, in case you messed up something (thanks for the idea, mallman).
- The maximum characters on left button link are now 50, this seems to be the correct limitation.
- Changed the order of the plugins, the 4 most used I've seen around are now the first.
- The splashScreen and exit screen take now exacly 1 second to dissapear, sorry about this, but it needs to load and save a lot of variables and registry settings.
New version 4b:
- Fixed a big bug that didnt allowed the correct name to be saved in the "NEW" tabs
- Fixed a big bug displaying the name change where the second name was duplicated with the first.
- Replaced default "NEW" names as CHome and FavoritePeople from AppStar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506221
(you can still change them, of course.)
New version 4:
- Faster opening
- Changed the design a little: "select/unselect all" and "add"
- Auto-enables the tabs "Favorites", "WindowsLive" and "WelcomeCenter"
- Added "NEW" area, where user can write two name tabs
- Updated the weather tab name for the current Titanium and Mnemonique releases