Free42 — это полное переиздание калькулятора HP-42S и принтера HP-82240. Программа была написана «с нуля», без использования исходного кода HP.
В калькуляторе более шестисот встроенных функций. Подробнее о нем вы можете прочитать в музее компании HP.
Системные требования: PalmOS 3,5/4/5
Покупки через приложение: Возможны!
Тип установки: COPY
Разрешения Lite/Free: показать/скрыть
История изменений: показать/скрыть
14-04-2012: release 1.4.71
* HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain
circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and
|result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
18-09-2011: release 1.4.70
* Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
* Android version: better printer icon in the main menu, by Günter Schink.
* Mac version: OFF didn't work when invoked from a program. Fixed.
11-06-2011: (no new code release)
* Added two new skins to the Android skins package, designed for the Samsung
Galaxy S 9000, which has an 800x480 screen. Contributed by Günter Schink.
22-05-2011: (no new code release)
* Added Free42AndroidSkins.zip package, for skins designed for Android-based
devices; added HTC4800 skin for HTC Desire HD or other Android devices with
480x800 screens. Skin contributed by Michael Vogel, based on an iPhone skin
by Jerrod Hofferth.
20-04-2011: release 1.4.68
* INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied
to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed.
10-04-2011: (no new code release)
* Added six new skins to the iPhone skins package. Contributed by Javier
13-03-2011: release 1.4.67
* ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed.
* iPhone version: added support for 640x920 skins.
* Added Silver And Blue skin to Free42PocketPCSkins.zip package. Contributed by
* The SST and BST key labels were switched in these skins:
ppcskins/Andy480x800.gif ppcskins/Ramos240x400.gif ppcskins/Ramos480x640.gif
08-04-2010: release 1.4.66
* Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement
them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog.
The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY,
and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the
HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42.
The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following:
Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK
Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW
Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM
Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
* In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be
03-04-2010: release 1.4.65
* Implemented some more Time Module functions: ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CORRECT,
RCLAF, SETAF, SETDATE, SETIME, T+X.
30-03-2010: release 1.4.64
* Implemented some more Time Module functions: DATE+, DDAYS, and DOW.
28-03-2010: release 1.4.63
* iPhone version: implemented ACCEL, LOCAT, and HEADING functions, for querying
the device's accelerometer, location services (GPS on the 3G and 3GS; WiFi-
based on all other models), and compass (3GS only).
* All versions except Mac Dashboard: for skins, increased the maximum macro
length from 31 to 63. The old limit was too small to allow macros that step
forward all the way to the end of the FCN catalog, and supporting such macros
is necessary now that the length of the FCN catalog is no longer fixed at 42
* Also, changed several macros in the HP-41 and HP42CY skins where the FCN
catalog was being traversed backwards, replacing N repetitions of "up" with
42-N repetitions of "down", so they will work correctly in the presence of an
extended FCN catalog. (None of the other skins currently in the Free42
repository traverse the FCN catalog backwards, so they don't need updating.)
* PalmOS version: turning off printing did not flush the GIF file, so you'd end
up with a truncated image. Fixed.
* When COMPLEX is executed with a complex number or complex matrix in X, and
POLAR mode is active, it is possible for range errors to occur. Free42 would
simply substitute POS_HUGE_VAL in such cases, but that was incorrect; it
should report Out of Range or substitute POS_HUGE_VAL depending on the
setting of flag 24. Fixed.
* R/S can now be pressed using the PC keyboard even when ALPHA mode is active.
07-03-2010: release 1.4.62
* Windows version: now has an option in the Preferences screen to map the
Calculator key, found on many newer keyboards, to launch Free42.
* iPhone version: the hostname lookup for the HTTP Server window is now done in
a background thread, so that a slow or malfunctioning DNS server no longer
causes the app to freeze on startup.
* When EDITN was active, you could overwrite the edited matrix with a scalar
using STO, or delete it using CLV -- and then you would be stuck in the
Matrix Editor, and even CLALL couldn't get you out. Fixed; you will now get
the Restricted Operation message when you try to change or delete the active
matrix behind EDITN's back.
29-12-2009: (no new code release)
* Added HP-41 skin to the Free42Skins.zip package. This skin mimics the HP-41
layout, and includes many macros to map additional functions to the keyboard.
Contributed by Guenny.
25-11-2009: release 1.4.61
* Decimal version: ->OCT (decimal-to-octal conversion) was broken; it actually
converted octal to decimal. Fixed.
11-11-2009: (no new code release)
* Added HP42CY skin to the Free42Skins.zip package. This skin includes many
macros to map additional functions to the keyboard. Contributed by Guenny.
* Added kacskin and kacskin_yellow skins to the Free42Skins.zip package.
These are slightly modified versions of Michaels HP, and may be easier to
read on some screens. Contributed by Keith Carangelo.
08-11-2009: release 1.4.60
* Decimal version: SQRT could be off by 1 in the final digit. It now computes
one additional digit and rounds it into the mantissa, which should make it
accurate in all cases.
* Decimal version: The BCDFloat add and subtract functions could return
denormalized results when one of the arguments was zero. Free42 would not
display these denormalized numbers correctly, leading to strange results like
1.0001 LOG returning something that looked like zero but wasn't. Fixed.